Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Jenny_32 - Bristol  (Read 1757 times)

12 review(s) for Busty_Jenny_32 (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mckie

Overview
Experience much in line with previous reviews - an energetic (slightly crazy?) German lady who is very much devoted to giving a brilliant service, i.e. a great fun fuck.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
I sent an email the day before via AW. She replied and said to call her in the morning to confirm. I called and made an appointment. She texted straight back with the postcode. I called on arrival and realised I wasn't speaking to Jenny, but to a Chinese girl who she pays to handle her bookings. I was a bit confused (because she's German) but it's all good because at least it means she's not trying to line up her next booking while she's busy!

Incall
Perfectly acceptable mansion block in Totterdown, half a mile from Temple Meads station. I parked in the free car park by the Tesco and walked 1-2 minutes down the road. The Chinese girl directed me on the phone, the front door was open but it was quiet so no anxieties over discretion.

Appearance / attitude
Pictures on her profile page are accurate, albeit as mentioned in previous reviews, she's probably a few years older than she comes across in photos.

Nice slim body with full (but fake) tits. Very engaging and eager to please. Slightly domineering, if that's your bag, but equally happy to be told what to do!

Service
Pretty much everything I wanted for £60 (30 mins)
She greeted me in lingerie but returned naked armed with 2 condoms - she likes to mix it up even in a 30 min session - no "wham bam, see you out as soon as you can". I like the undressing part so that was a shame, but no complaints from me in seeing her naked! We fondled standing up then she moved me to the sofa (she's fastidious about putting clean towels down) where she removed my boxers and started OWO. She turned around and did reverse cowgirl anal, then off with the condom and on to the bed for some 69. On with a fresh condom and then into various missionary positions - very tight pussy (especially for an older lady) and anal with legs up high. Finished with CIM in 69 position.

Overall
Great fun, would definitely return. She's slightly mad, but that's okay with me, because she's very much out to give you a good time.

Offline hottext72

Good review. I have seen her several times as she is eager to please and good value for all the services she gives.  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Nice review.   :drinks:  She's Strict and filthy.  :rose: :lol: :rose:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Nice review. The Chinese lady in question is probably April 999. I think it's her place she lets other WGs use.

Offline Colston36

Nice review.   :drinks:  She's Strict and filthy.  :rose: :lol: :rose:

When you say strict and filthy, what do you mean - if you have a moment to elaborate? Thank you

Offline Roth

When you say strict and filthy, what do you mean - if you have a moment to elaborate? Thank you

She's  a very decent punt and she's almost PSE  :rose: but not in the same league as Soph, Angelina of BJanee.

She kinda likes to control the action if you let her and tell you when to fuck yet and which hole.  No messing about and no time wasting.  Which is good.  :thumbsup: :rose: