Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BonnyBlows - Leeds Incall  (Read 1925 times)

3 review(s) for bonnyblows (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jindybandy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet actually took place about 2-3 weeks ago. Was posting a different review and thought I may as well do this as I was at it.

I'll try to keep this briefer than my usual ones  :D

So it was a Friday, I had the day off work and no one else was available. I texted Bonny while I was out in Leeds and within about 10 minutes I had a reply. A few quick back and forths and I had booked a 30 minute incall with her at short notice. Her location is just outside the city centre, about a 5-10 minute walk from the Market. I wasn't that far away so headed straight over.

The location was a small apartment, easy to locate on the main road and no issues getting in. Text Bonny when I arrived and was given the apartment number. In I went without any issues and made my way up. Knocked on her door and was let in.

Bonny is an attractive, very busty blonde. She has a 'girl on a night out' kind of look about her, but is still a sexy looking lady. She looks a lit like Katie Price facially. And I don't just mean in the sense of 'oh now that you've said that I can see a resemblance' - I mean it's like she must be related or something.

In I went and handed over the cash - the apartment was typically small, but very tidy. Bonny must have seen my hair was still damp as when I asked for a quick shower she did ask if I'd already had one. Although I had showered before I'd set off, I always think it's best to have a quick freshen up. So had a quick shower (good sized bathroom, plenty of towels and toiletries to use) and within a few minutes was back in the bedroom ready to get to it.

Bonny was waiting for me on the bed, wearing a corset that showed off her magnificent cleavage. She really does have great breasts and they are a pleasure to look upon, let alone fondle intently. She wears sexy underwear and looked very fit lying on the bed. She has an all over tan and was dolled up quite pleasingly. She's got a big, ample behind which isn't something that usually appeals to me, but she did look very fit.

Onto the bed and we started to light kissing. No DFK, but it was pleasant and Bonny was responsive when I started kissing her neck. Wasn't long before her full bouncing boobs were unleashed and boy were they bouncy. They were great to gently squeeze and handle and Bonny seemed to like it. She moved on to some OWO, which was good, if nothing spectacular. Wasn't deepthroat but was decent enough. We moved into some 69, having a little giggle as I misunderstood which way she wanted me to lay, and she tasted great. Again, she was very responsive to this and seemed to enjoy it. Wasn't long before we moved on and the rubber came out and was slipped on. We started with Bonny riding cowgirl and watching her big tits bounce up and down as she rides away is a site to behold. We managed to get nice and deep as she rode away and she commented that I must enjoy watching her bounce around (too right I did!) as I helped hold her wasted and controlled the rhythm of her bouncing. Bonny carried on like a trooper for a while, but I thought I'd better give her a rest and we switched into doggy :p

Taking her from behind was another great site, and she again responded well. After fondling her boobs for a bit a started to massage her buttocks, giving them a gentle slap. Eventually my thumb made it's way to her anus and I started to massage it gently. It wasn't long before I heard the utterly arousing "do you want to stick it up there". "Yes please" I could only muster as a response, which took a lot of composure to me just slipping out of her and ramming it up her back channel.

On with a bit of lube and I let Bonny guide me in gently. After a few gentle pushes she let me set the rhythm and it wasn't long before I was pumping away. It was fantastic - she was a lot tighter back there and whenever I increased the intensity of the pumping she groaned and moaned more feverently. She seemed to really enjoy anal. It wasn't long before I could sense I was close to the finish so I asked if I could finish in her mouth. We quickly jumped around and whipped off the cover, and then with me haunched up on my knees, she leaned over and wanked me off. Was a bit annoying that her head was in the way as I like to see my load being shot out, but hey-ho - she let me shoot over her mouth anyway. I was spent and collapsed on the bed. Bonny got some wipes and handed me some then went off to clean up herself.

After she'd done, we had a little pleasant chat then I went and got cleaned up again myself. Got dressed, had a quick embrace and said my farewells and was left a satisfied man.

Overall it was a good punt - maybe a bit on the expensive side (£100 for 30 minutes), but then anal was included and Bonny was pleasant and had great tits to play with. She probably wouldn't be someone I'd actively go looking for, but if I saw she was available and I was in the mood, I'd definitely see her again.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great review fella. Enjoyed reading it.  :drinks:

Offline anotherwoody69

Thanks for the review.

I'm up in Leeds next week, don't worry I'm bringing my passport  :yahoo: , (southern softies for you) and this chicks been on my Northern Tour HL for a bit.
One small point, maybe she hit the wrong button, but her profile does say BB is on offer?

Any thoughts chaps?

Offline p3ngu1n

Thanks for the review.

I'm up in Leeds next week, don't worry I'm bringing my passport  :yahoo: , (southern softies for you) and this chicks been on my Northern Tour HL for a bit.
One small point, maybe she hit the wrong button, but her profile does say BB is on offer?

Any thoughts chaps?

She's on my HL and I sure hope the BB thing is a keyboard finger slip, or it's a dealbreaker for me

Offline anotherwoody69

Just looked again and I think she's ticked everything on the list.......hope so anyway.

Offline anotherwoody69

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

I emailed her for a booking for next week. The reply she sent said ".....I only take bookings with a deposit now".
Apparently she gets messed around too much. I think that might be the least of her issues going forward, its dusty phone time I feel.

I replied, very nicely, that I've got over 25 all good AW feedback's and its a shame she doesn't take that into account. I also mentioned she may wish to look at her likes list, unless she really does BB in which case I wouldn't book her anyway.

So there you go then, that's Plan A up the Kyber......

gonewithwind

You are a very lucky man!

I've read lots of good reviews of this BonnyBlows in Leeds. So arranged a meeting last night, and got message back swiftly and said:"sorry due to alot of cancellations i am now only taking bookings that are paid for 50% in advance x "

I thought since lots people saying good words about her so I transferred the money without thinking that she could be a con artist. Here is what she said:"Yer that's fine.
Account number :11526769
sort code :110013
Let me no when you have sent x"

After confirming my payment to her, she never reply back to me and when I send email to her again, it automatically shows on aw as "deleted by recipient" 

So guys, please please be careful with this person and learn from my painful and stupid lesson. :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 03:36:48 pm by gonewithwind »

Offline mrfishyfoo

She's on my HL and I sure hope the BB thing is a keyboard finger slip, or it's a dealbreaker for me

WTF  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline anonyorks

This and the negative review spamming some money. Has she been hacked?

Offline mrfishyfoo

That would make a lot of sense as its certainly not what I would expect of her.

Offline anotherwoody69

She answered my enquiry email within 53 seconds of it being sent.

At 2.00pm on a Friday, normally peak season.

So either Igor is hard at work on the hacking, or the phones gone very dusty.

One of you boys that met her before got her phone number, want to check it out?

gonewithwind

It doesn't seem to be. I sent my first booking request on AW was 15/06/2016, she was offline all day till about 20:51.

She was replying my message almost instantly until I confirm that I've made my deposit payment. I can see that my last message on aw has been read by her on 22:39 and any message I emailed automatically shown as "deleted by recipient" 

Till now, I still can not believe she did this for the sick of £75.... and while I was waiting her address and phone number, I took the blue pill too. Very hard night last night for me I must admit!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 04:11:31 pm by gonewithwind »

Offline mrfishyfoo

She answered my enquiry email within 53 seconds of it being sent.

At 2.00pm on a Friday, normally peak season.

So either Igor is hard at work on the hacking, or the phones gone very dusty.

One of you boys that met her before got her phone number, want to check it out?

Interesting as last I heard shes on holiday. :timeout: :timeout:

gonewithwind

Hi mrfishyfoo, I've post all screen shot from last night as per request in my own post... :hi:

Offline stevedave

Certainly very odd...I've looked at her profile plenty of times and never seen bareback on there. She had reviews here and elsewhere that don't mention bb.

Either someone is fucking about, or she's gone rogue. My money would be on the first option.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Certainly very odd...I've looked at her profile plenty of times and never seen bareback on there. She had reviews here and elsewhere that don't mention bb.

Either someone is fucking about, or she's gone rogue. My money would be on the first option.

Agree with you SD as last I heard she's on holiday so why accept bookings when you ain't here.

I am going to ring her.

Offline p3ngu1n

She says she's been hacked lads

Offline anotherwoody69

:(
Thats a relief, not gone rouge then.

Should I perhaps send another AW email to her account to say they've been rumbled? Might encourage them to dump the account and save others some money.
You can see why the profile is changed to show all services on offer now.........

Is this the sort of the thing the OP should take to plod, or just write off the £75? For me, I'd probably just write it off rather than having plod crawl all over me.

Any idea when she's back, I may still get my booking  :yahoo:

Offline webpunter

Any idea when she's back, I may still get my booking  :yahoo:
Maybe a new profile so we'll have to keep our eyes peeled