Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet of G-E  (Read 1341 times)

2 review(s) for Scarlet of G-E (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Budgie

External Link/Members Only

Had tried to book Kaylee but she wasn't available so I settled for Scarlet. Not the best decision I've ever made! In addition to having no tits and being the wrong side of plain looking Scarlet has quite a few tattoos and piercings which I am not overly keen on.

Tried to start with some FK but it only just qualified as kissing then moved her down for some OWO which wasn't up to much. Her technique seemed to revolve around working the head and she hardly bothered with the shaft. I knew right away there would be no attempt at deepthroat. Then on with the jacket and in to some mish. As I indicated she isn't much of a looker so I turned her round for doggy. I knew she was in to anal so I fingered her ass then moved in with the Boaby. To be fair she took the full length without flinching so I banged away at her ass while grabbing her "tits" until I filled the bag.

I've left it as a neutral as she's not my type but someone may be in to her and she did provide the services asked for, albeit some were half-hearted.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 05:26:19 pm by Budgie »

ickydicky

Offline Budgie

I go for the full hour at 150.

ickydicky

Offline Budgie

It's up each to decide what they are happy paying. I'd like it to be cheaper but 150/hr is within my budget and is around the standard price for the girls I see.

stuart_gla

It's up each to decide what they are happy paying. I'd like it to be cheaper but 150/hr is within my budget and is around the standard price for the girls I see.

The standard agency price of £150 per hour is quite steep.  If you were getting top punts for that it might be justified.  But, looking through your reviews Budgie, it seems every bit as hit and miss as the AW indy's.  Appreciate your reviews, btw, just not sure I see the vfm in paying the agency premium.

Offline Budgie

I agree with the feelings towards agencies but the indy's I see are usually around the same price. Not every punts been worth the money, around a quarter of the ones I've reviewed are neutral/negative, but I've had quite a few memorable sessions that have and for the most part I'd say I've had VFM.

kaylee

Sorry i am not working from same place you can find me on AW and make a online booking with me :)  :rose:   :coolgirl:  thanks kaylee x

Offline Courtney

Sorry i am not working from same place you can find me on AW and make a online booking with me :)  :rose:   :coolgirl:  thanks kaylee x

......best going on to UKE

mavgoose

Are you now independent?

Offline Clattypats

Are you now independent?
Think she is Mav 'Kaylee Scotland' is her name on AW if I'm correct.

Offline DoctorSalchicha

instead to drop prices just a little... she seemed to be increased the hour by a tenner  :angelgirl:

Offline DoctorSalchicha

instead to drop prices just a little... she seemed to be increased the hour by a tenner  :angelgirl:

my bad gentleman's. now it shows at £135.00 x hour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

kaylee

Hi sorry not on this much its on AW kaylee scotland  :angelgirl:  135 hour thanks kaylee xx