Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trustworthy?  (Read 834 times)

whiskychaser

Hi all,

I'm still quite new to a lot of this, so if anyone has used this service and can point me in either the direction of going ahead, or not, I'd be grateful.

I see a lot of these sort of sites, and am very tempted to use them (high class service, beautiful girls), but am concerned they may be fraudulent. The pictures seem to check out (i.e. a reverse Google images search) but there is just something I'm not 100% on; furthermore, they request payment upfront. There may be all sorts of legitimate reasons for doing  that, but there are plenty of illegitimate reasons as well.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers.

Offline Wheelz77

I'm not exactly the most seasoned punter but even I can tell you paying upfront is a definite no-no. Also if you read the reviews here you'll find high price does equate to a good punt. Pictures from so called 'high class' agencies tend to be photoshopped drastically so what you get may not resemble them at all. 

Offline hendrix

Never ever, ever, pay in advance. 99.99% a scam.

SuitedandBooted

This is a high end operation aimed and cash rich tourists and business types.

You find find most of the girls work under different names at other agencies and can be half the price (and no you should never pay up front).

Offline brianthedog21

I'm not exactly the most seasoned punter but even I can tell you paying upfront is a definite no-no. Also if you read the reviews here you'll find high price does equate to a good punt. Pictures from so called 'high class' agencies tend to be photoshopped drastically so what you get may not resemble them at all.

Hi Wheelz,

I hate to correct you advice, but surely you meant to say paying a high price does not equate to a good punt?

Offline Wheelz77

Hi Wheelz,

I hate to correct you advice, but surely you meant to say paying a high price does not equate to a good punt?

My bad, that's exactly what I meant, thanks for the correction.

Offline smiths

This is a high end operation aimed and cash rich tourists and business types.

You find find most of the girls work under different names at other agencies and can be half the price (and no you should never pay up front).

Indeed, and mug punters without the brains or those who are totally naïve and dont realise its a con.

As has been said NEVER under any circumstances pay a WG upfront before the day of the punt until you meet her in person.

whiskychaser

Thanks! May have just saved me an awful lot of money, I owe you all a pint.  :drinks:

Offline Moresomes

I owe you all a pint.  :drinks:

Just send me the money for mine up front.   :thumbsup:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
hi i know the site is a real one as i know a couple of girls who have/ do work for them

but there photos are photoshopped to bloody death and there rates are stupid

do some reasearch and i bet half the girls are elsewhere cheaper
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

oring123

never pay up front not even a deposit .