Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashlee Flux  (Read 2810 times)

hungryhunter1134

I had a wonderful experience with Ashlee Flux.  She is not on any of the usual sites and discussion rooms.  Has anyone seen her lately?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 12:19:24 pm by hungryhunter1134 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It took me all of 30 seconds to dig out info on her.

Why don't you contact her directly,on her twitter account. On it, she has a link to her AW account, but profile has gone from there.

External Link/Members Only

Oh, don't forget to come back on here and provide us with an update.

hungryhunter1134

CoolTiger - I appreciate the quick response, and your efforts.  I did check her social media accounts (the usual suspects), and have left a Twitter message.  All of her social media accounts have been dormant for over a year e.g., facebook, and Twitter.  As you mentioned,  her AW profile {Ashlee Flux} isn't there anymore.  I hope to experience her again.  Maybe one day she will reappear on AW and her social medial accounts :-) 

Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness.

HungryHunter

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CoolTiger - I appreciate the quick response, and your efforts.  I did check her social media accounts (the usual suspects), and have left a Twitter message.  All of her social media accounts have been dormant for over a year e.g., facebook, and Twitter.  As you mentioned,  her AW profile {Ashlee Flux} isn't there anymore.  I hope to experience her again.  Maybe one day she will reappear on AW and her social medial accounts :-) 

Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness.

HungryHunter

Her twitter account still displays her mobile number. I am almost certain that her mobile is still in use. Have you tried texting her on it?

hungryhunter1134

CoolTiger - again thanks.  I've over looked her number... starring me right in my face.  I will give a text and hope she responds.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Sad News...

I have received x2 separate PMs informning me that Ashlee Flux paased away last year.

It was posted on hung angels website. There is a thread on her, and the actual posting is on Page 2.

External Link/Members Only

RIP.

Simplysimon

Sadly I can confirm beyond any doubt that Ashlee is no longer with us , a very special lady much missed by those that new her .

Miss you xxx

hungryhunter1134

All,

Thank you very much for your consideration.  I am sad receiving this news.  My search ends here.   Thank you again.