Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ERIKA Glasgow  (Read 1922 times)

23 review(s) for LINGAM BY ERIKA (17 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline guns

External Link/Members Only
Half hour punt with Erika the other night .
This was a plan c after failing to get hold of another couple of girls and she is well reviewed on here .
Comms were all good and the flat itself is very nice . Shower was available but i had just showered before leaving .
She is nice enough looking and friendly , wearing fishnets and a little black dress .
Started with some kissing which was a bit slobbery , all toungue and not much actual kissing and i could feel a bit of stubble on her lip . A bit off putting straight away .
Owo was ok but never deep enough , she did rim me for a bit which was nice .
Then she stops and gets a box of toiletries out and starts using hand gel on her and me and touching up her make up . A bit weird and totally killed the moment . Lost my hard on immediately .
Then it was " what do you want to do now ? " . All a bit regimental and mechanical .
Had i bit more oral to get me hard again then onto missionary . again a bit mechanical . No real enthusiasm .
Doggy was ok as she does have a nice arse and i pumped away till i was ready to cum .
She took it in her mouth but again she only really had the tip in her mouth at any time .
She offered me a massage but i declined and got cleaned up .
She is a nice enough girl but the stubble and the constant stopping and starting made the whole thing a bit boring , and the oral was average .
Neutral  :thumbsdown:

Offline perfect 10

ickydicky

think you been unlucky. always enjoyed my fucks with erika and never noticed any stubble before. but it is a wee while since i saw her. maybe she gone downhill. that would be a pity for erika has always been a reliable ride in the city centre

Burnside

This seems to be another one that's been around for a while, and it can be a hit, and miss punt with her. :drinks:
She is on my to do list but in 2 minds now. :rolleyes:
Despite the chin did you feel she was v.f.m at 60 notes. :hi:
Her photos do suggest she is, and would you say they are fairly recently taken of her?

mavgoose

It's been quite a while now since I've seen her. Compared to girls I have seen recently who are 8 or 9/10 , she would be 3/10.
Seriously Frank, invest your hard earned elsewhere.

Burnside

Cheers mav  :drinks:, but her more recent photo would score a good 9/10 :wackogirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

ickydicky

in my experience she is a good looking hoor, well rounded but not fat and she always gives me a good suck and fuck with plenty of kissing and and cuddling between pops. on a scale of 1 to 10 and in relation to what she charges as vfm i would put her at a 7. on you go frank. give her one or two and see what you think.

Offline David1970

Always found her a good plan B, if plans fall through, I give her a call.
Ticks all the box for me,good comms, safe flat, clean, good personality, DFK, OWO, Rimming, good body, nice face.

ickydicky

Always found her a good plan B, if plans fall through, I give her a call.
Ticks all the box for me,good comms, safe flat, clean, good personality, DFK, OWO, Rimming, good body, nice face.

spot on. my experience to

Burnside

More positive responses than negatives, and is she near Maria, or the same flat. :unknown:

ickydicky

not same flat. when you goana try her guv

Burnside

not same flat. when you goana try her guv
Not sure yet. :unknown:
I do intend to have a punt at the end of next week, but still undecided who to punt. ;)

ickydicky

what you got in mind. an hour or hh.

Burnside

Half hour, and has to have a big bust, nothing smaller than a D   :D

ickydicky

mavgoose

Cheers mav  :drinks:, but her more recent photo would score a good 9/10 :wackogirl:

Yes , that photo is accurate. However , service wise , she falls way short of 3 or 4 other girls I see. Waaaaaaay short. For £10/20 more granted.

Burnside

A lot of people have said she's ideal for a first punt, but if she's not that enthusiastic i might leave it. :lol:

Offline Clattypats

I seen her last week,was a good punt but there is defo better out there..if anything a good plan b, which she was for me.

ickydicky

I seen her last week,was a good punt but there is defo better out there..if anything a good plan b, which she was for me.

aye clatty that just about sums up the latvian lady

Offline DickDiver

It must be 4 years since I saw her but if she looks like that she's lost serious timber. Does she still wear things around middle to hide it?

Offline Clattypats

It must be 4 years since I saw her but if she looks like that she's lost serious timber. Does she still wear things around middle to hide it?
she wasn't hiding anything when I was there.Had a nice chunky ass which looked and felt great during doggy, and big tits  :)

ickydicky

banging her doggy is great with her ass and reaching round to grab those big tits. she is big made but no big made but is no fatty :dance: