Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 1630 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

Romania v France

Romanian side showed no enthusiasm, no passion.
Different side turned up from the one advertised and no kissing of the French.

However they get stuffed.

Offline pork sword

Thank you work for letting us finish early to watch the Wales v England game. An ideal opportunity to book a 2 hour punt in  :thumbsup:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Romania v France

Romanian side showed no enthusiasm, no passion.
Different side turned up from the one advertised and no kissing of the French.

However they get stuffed.

The only moment of the game that I enjoyed was Payet's goal. And enjoy I did! That was a sublime finish and gave a glimmer of excitement to an otherwise rather dull match. Even the French fans seemed to be struggling to get behind their team

np500

And Wales make history , don't get too excited boys ! Great stuff.

Offline Zeusthedoc

And then we fuck up against Russia. Too many missed opportunities.

np500

Yep, should have been out of sight bye the time the Russians scored , Kane taking corners which usually went over everyone's head ? What's that about and sterling needs to learn to cross the ball ?

Offline pete88

We are we are say we are top of the group.......
  :wackogirl:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Yep, should have been out of sight bye the time the Russians scored , Kane taking corners which usually went over everyone's head ? What's that about and sterling needs to learn to cross the ball ?

Rooney needs to take corners and Vardy/Rashford need to come on with 20/25 mins to go if we're yet to score/have a single goal.

Offline mrdiamond77

A great start for Wales.  Hope we can continue against England.  Be a tough game mind as I thought England looked decent.  Top of the group after 1 game.  Come on Boys.

Offline KTM RIDER

Wales fans enjoy watching their team win and nobody gets involved in a punch up.
Switzerland win their group match too and nobody gets involved in a punch up.
Last night, France won the opening match of the tournament and nobody got involved in a punch up.
Earlier, in Brisbane today, the England rugby team beat Australia and nobody got involved in a punch up.
Wales lost to New Zealand in Auckland and nobody got involved in a punch up.
Ireland beat South Africa and nobody got involved in a punch up.
The England football team hadn't even played a game and there was a catalogue of violence, mayhem and alcohol-fuelled thuggery by English fans.
But of course.... it's somebody else's fault. It's always somebody else's fault. :dash:

Offline pete88

KTM that smiley looks like she's hard at work there...lol

Offline KTM RIDER

KTM that smiley looks like she's hard at work there...lol

lol that's the headboard she banging whilst i'm stuffing her chocolate starfish ;)

Offline pete88

And there's me thinking it was a glory hole....

Offline HughJardon

Ok so most expected Wales to lose, for what it's worth I think we can get 3 points against Russia. Anyways look what Chris Coleman and the lads can bed down with tonight.

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Even Ian the Brush Rush, has still got it

Cat thats got the cream  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline HughJardon

Got to be bumped sorry

Bring on Portugal  :bomb:

Offline Corus Boy

Offline iverthickone

Let's play scruples...

90 minutes in the sack with a wanton whore begging you to screw her as you wish, or Wales in the final?

Offline WelshMichael

Let's play scruples...

90 minutes in the sack with a wanton whore begging you to screw her as you wish, or Wales in the final?

Depends if I have to pay her £150p/h...

Offline Corus Boy

Let's play scruples...

No contest!

Your wanton whore will still be there tomorrow...

Offline pork sword

Its 90 minutes in the sack for me... :D

Offline charlie-mott

It's gotta be the final. If they make it I'll hopefully follow the gamewith 90mins ib the sack with a wanton French whore

np500

Or do what I did and have an hour punt then rush home for the footie, I'll never forget The date I saw gorgeous alice, every time that game is meantioned ( which will be all the time for ever ) I'll think that was the day I first saw her, funny how a punters mind works !