Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this wg pricey for the region?  (Read 1294 times)

tonylad

Sorry for sounding cheap, but I found this wg on AV and I think it seems a bit pricey? They are 51yrs old and charge £280 for 1.5 hrs. Don't read anything into my choice of wg - i am just looking around and was after feedback on whether this seems a rip off.

the name is "sexy chester delight"

Offline Durham86

51 years old and offers bareback. If this isn't enough to put you off, plus the very high incall rate.  But she has plenty of feedback and field reports.
Must be a lot of rich, horny idiots about.

Offline Sar-Major

Sorry for sounding cheap, but I found this wg on AV and I think it seems a bit pricey? They are 51yrs old and charge £280 for 1.5 hrs. Don't read anything into my choice of wg - i am just looking around and was after feedback on whether this seems a rip off.

the name is "sexy chester delight"

Where's the fekin link.......................Its simple, Cut n Paste................ :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Barry Shipton

There you go
External Link/Members Only

Couldn't get past ALL THE BLOCK CAPITALS!

Looks like she was probably Sexy Boro Delight and relocated to Chester me Street.

Online ProfessorYaffle

Yes £150 an hour and £350 for 2 hours is expensive - Brooke Knights (the NE's superstar) is £150 an hour and £250 for 2 hours. The vast majority of girls fall in the £100-£120 an hour bracket.

chesterlad

Looks like she's got specials on - which includes £60 for 30 mins - so if you fancy 90 mins ask for 3 x 30 min specials at £60 = £180, saving £100!!

Seriously though if you've got half a brain, you'd run a mile from any barebacker  :vomit:

tonylad

at the risk of sounding horny and idiotic (not rich), she says she is clean (but then she would, wouldn't she)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
at the risk of sounding horny and idiotic (not rich), she says she is clean (but then she would, wouldn't she)

Does that mean you're considering seeing the expensive barebacking skank.    :vomit:

FFS there's loads better than her, and better value.

tonylad

no, it does not mean that!

it means I don't know what to believe from wg.

BUT I will listen to the UKP audience - it would be foolish not to.

Still-alive

no, it does not mean that!

it means I don't know what to believe from wg.

BUT I will listen to the UKP audience - it would be foolish not to.

One thing you need to realise about punting, it's not like buying a car or a tv, quality does not equate to price, it usually simply reflects on the mentality of the wg, and whether she is greedy and up her own arse or not. There are some excellent WGs a lot cheaper than this barebacking skank and with a lot less risk attached. IMO girls who elevate their prices, apart from having a false sense of their own worth, don't actually enjoy the job so they try to make their money from fewer punters.

chesterlad

On the same theme, this one touring in Newcastle next week - £350 for 1hr - can't see many up here paying that. If everyone wants to chip in for me though I'll happily TOFTT  :D

Offline AgedCases

I've the funds to see her but I'll never be able to reach Newcastle during the times listed.