Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celeste London  (Read 2168 times)

1 review(s) for Celeste London (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline normal bloke

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking was 2 hour incall at my hotel, bid on a reverse booking at lower than her AW rates (£300) and was about a month ago.

Appearance her pictures are genuine and up to date.  Facially I found her pretty, not a knockout but attractive.  Bodywise she was a 10, toned and tight but curvy in the right places.  Wonderful ass and nice proportional breasts.  Didn't bother me but she did have some large scaring or birthmark to the back of her arm.

Dressed exactly as requested.

While she had done her best with mints another mild negative was that from kissing you could tell she was a smoker.  Didn't bother me but I mention it in case it matters to other.

Service 
French kissing, was ok but I've had a lot better. 
Oral (without) was top notch, sloppy, good variations, lengthy and very deep.
Receiving oral and 69, tasted great, clean and very responsive and wet so again good.
Protected sex- in the time had a couple of sessions in multiple positions, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary with numerous variations.  She was fairly tight, very agile and willing- in general was a good fuck and created the impression she was enjoying herself to.

I'm pretty vanilla so didn't try other services, they all seemed to be offered aside from Anal and watersports which she had made clear in comms beforehand that she only offered for regulars.

For anyone who cares nice personality, fun, natural and intelligent.  A couple of warnings though she came across as very chatty and if you were passive could probably have talked for most of the session, also she didn't really initiate any recovery between sessions.

Enjoyed her and would see again so its a positive for me. 

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for sharing mate, good to know you had a good time