Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: American Angel - Golders Green  (Read 1580 times)

Offline punting 101

No info on her but I personally love most female american accents (especially New Yorkers).

Does anyone has suggestions on Yankie girls to see in London?

endomorph

Have exchanged messages on AW and she tells me she has enhanced breasts.

Nightowl1

No idea on this girl, but I saw a nice girl in Baker street from Seattle but was born mid west in the states. Personally I do not like a strong New York accent (although will take any day over any Eastern European sounding one) from Bronx or Brooklyn (their version of a cockney) but a softer educated New York from say Westchester, NY is much softer but preference would be mid western , California or Florida accents.

I will try find her contact details.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 01:09:56 pm by Nightowl1 »

Offline Stalinator

Most of the Americans on AW in London are extremely over priced.

Offline SamLP

No info on her but I personally love most female american accents (especially New Yorkers).

Does anyone has suggestions on Yankie girls to see in London?

Haven't seen her but I think Chloe is a Yankee
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nightowl1

Most of the Americans on AW in London are extremely over priced.

Most Americans have seen in UK actually been less than when I was in US. No attraction for them to come to London to charge less if they can earn more back in USA or at least comparable as they will have equally high costs for living for their bills when they go back home to any major city in the states.

Similar trend from any girl coming yo London from any first world developed country with similar economy or better economy than UK - save with a Swiss girl, Canadian, Australian, Scandinavian, Asian - Japanese etc.

That is why the cheap market exists with all those east European girls or other poor country girls coming to London as the money still ok for them when they send back home.