Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recommendations for a punting sim  (Read 921 times)

Offline Stalinator

I shall be in the UK for a day next month and will need a local sim to do some punting.

What sims do you guys recommend, also will any give access to AW whilst on the go?

Cheers!

Offline Steve2

All sims are pretty much the same if you are in London. All have good coverage.

Most will have an adult content lock though.These can be unlocked by paying £2 with a credit card which is then refunded straight away

Offline Spacecowb0y

I have found lycamobile have no content bar, so I'm able to get onto UKP and AW. Also able to pay cash at hundreds of shops for a top up voucher.

Offline AnthG

Three's new Data Reward Sim

External Link/Members Only

You get 200mb free each month with it for nothing (after going to a website link and enabling it once).

Its meant for MIFI dongles and not phones but it works like a normal sim (I have one in my phone and it makes and receives calls fine).

There is also (for the moment) no content blocking with it. But this may change as the regular sims with Three have content blocking on them.

Its also 3p per minute to make a call. Its by far the best value for a punting sim.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Stalinator

Three's new Data Reward Sim

You get 200mb free each month with it for nothing (after going to a website link and enabling it once).

Its meant for MIFI dongles and not phones but it works like a normal sim (I have one in my phone and it makes and receives calls fine).

There is also (for the moment) no content blocking with it. But this may change as the regular sims with Three have content blocking on them.

Its also 3p per minute to make a call. Its by far the best value for a punting sim.

Thank you kindly for that info. :)

Offline Stalinator

I have found lycamobile have no content bar, so I'm able to get onto UKP and AW. Also able to pay cash at hundreds of shops for a top up voucher.
Also the sims are easily available for cash. I just need it for a few days.

Offline AnthG

Also the sims are easily available for cash. I just need it for a few days.

But have you seen the rates of Lycamobile

19p per minute to phone a mobile, 12p / minute landlines. 9p per mb of data and 19p per text.

Threes regular 321 sim is 3p per minute phone (landline or mobiles) 2p a text and 1p per MB

You can walk into any Three store and buy a pre-loaded sim from them for £10. There are Three stores all over the place

Or you can go into any supermarket or similar type store and get the Sim for £1 but you need to add the credit on yourself which you can buy a voucher from the supermarket or just go to the Three website to do it.

You can also use the Three sim as a roaming sim for free in many countries so if you are based abroad you can go home with it and use the rest of the credit at home.

And like I say to even save more money, you can get the data reward sim and also ontip of the above get 200mb free data each month. Just don't tell three when you buy it / get it, that its to be used inside a phone.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:10:27 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Spacecowb0y

Agreed lycamobile isn't as cheap as 3 on their 321 plan, but I don't want to verify my age or identity when it comes to a punting device.
Anyone know a way around that bit?

pierrot

Agreed lycamobile isn't as cheap as 3 on their 321 plan, but I don't want to verify my age or identity when it comes to a punting device.
Anyone know a way around that bit?

Download and install the opera browser it bypasses content lock

Offline Spacecowb0y

Download and install the opera browser it bypasses content lock

Tried this but still didn't get past the 3 blocker.
I guess I'll stick with lycamobile for puntification activity.

LL

Using Three. 3p a minute calls. 1p texts. Still using the same £10 topup I bought years ago.