Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XSensual.SophieX  (Read 4456 times)

9 review(s) for Scottish Delight (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline alpha0niner

Never written a review here before but this was quite extraordinary. Booked Sophie in Edinburgh but was feeling under the weather as time got closer to our meet so decided to cancel, albeit under an hour before the meet was supposed to start. Next thing I get is a voicemail from her 'Pimp' or messaging guy..I think he said he was in Glasgow... telling me how pissed off he is at people like me wasting girls' time, only to then threaten me to find a means to pay him under some 'arrangement' which he called the 'easy way' or give me the 'hard way' which was to involve a 'nasty surprise waiting for me'....

Really! I'll admit when I first heard the message I wasn't really paying attention until he mentioned Sophie which is why I can't remember his name or much else but what a clown this guy is. This leads me to believe she would have been a terrible punt so best to avoid I think.

Thoughts guys, should I be worried that I chose the 'hard way'? :)

Offline Llama32

Depends what details he has to work with but I imagine it's an empty threat to make you pay. It's unlikely you'll ever get to see her now though, but after this ordeal you probably wouldn't want to. Hopefully you were using a spam/throwaway email and a basic punting phone, if so then there's very little that this guy has to find who you are and set his "nasty" way on you.

Offline DickDiver

Presumably you have taken precautions with punting phone and punting ID? If so, he is just a shouty phone guy.

Offline alpha0niner

I use a throw away ID and email but I didn't take the precaution on the phone. Still he shouldn't know where I live and I don't live alone. I got an email on AW from the girl calling me a liar and saying she won't see me now...as if I would want to...

Might just stay on the alert for the now anyway.

Offline auldie63

Was it this one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

don't think you have too much to worry about, but another classic case of where a punting SIM if not another phone is a necessity.

Offline alpha0niner

Yeh that's the one. I should have put the link before so thanks for that.

Offline emptymybaws

She looks facially quite nice, click on green verified member icon to see  :)

ickydicky

think you shud be ok but for fux sake get yourself a punting phone or a sim. you need another number that is untraceable to stay safe.

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

She looks facially quite nice, click on green verified member icon to see  :)

Nae complaints about the way she looks but after reading this thread I think I'll be steering clear.  Sounds like a really dodgy operation she has going on there.

ickydicky

Nae complaints about the way she looks but after reading this thread I think I'll be steering clear.  Sounds like a really dodgy operation she has going on there.

think you are rite

Offline Matrix

You should google the clowns number to see if anything pops up. They must have been relying on the cash for their next hit.

Offline SamScott

Seems to be getting decent AW feedback that looks genuine.

Perhaps the lesson learned is don't cancel on her  :hi:
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Cityfan1880

Upload a recording of the voice mail so we can all have a laugh

Ye canny get a hard man fae Edinburgh  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 08:56:51 pm by Cityfan1880 »

ickydicky

aw fb can be faked. :mad:

Offline SamScott

Sure but not with people with numerous feedbacks themselfs from genuine birds.

She and her man are obviously amatures and think this is the game and that's how you manage the game. Keeping your pimping hand strong.

Bottom line she's a hot bitch and young. If she does what her services say the. Who gives a fuck?

Stop being a shower of little girls and go see her.

Like I plan too

ickydicky

Sure but not with people with numerous feedbacks themselfs from genuine birds.

She and her man are obviously amatures and think this is the game and that's how you manage the game. Keeping your pimping hand strong.

Bottom line she's a hot bitch and young. If she does what her services say the. Who gives a fuck?

Stop being a shower of little girls and go see her.

Like I plan too

good man sam. on you go. we await your review.

Offline SamScott

Yeah I don't right reviews anymore haha so good or bad I won't say

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Who's side are you on?

Shit happens man, cars break down, illness strikes, families get in the way...etc.

This DOES NOT justify extortion, in any way, shape or form. The pimp is a criminal, the prossie is an accessory and both need to be on the end of a very dusty phone.

ickydicky

Who's side are you on?

Shit happens man, cars break down, illness strikes, families get in the way...etc.

This DOES NOT justify extortion, in any way, shape or form. The pimp is a criminal, the prossie is an accessory and both need to be on the end of a very dusty phone.

spot on sir :hi: had to figure why any punter wud sympathise with this hoor and her pimp

Offline Cityfan1880

let's hear the voice mail.  :sarcastic:

Offline Cityfan1880

looks like an alien on methadone in her verification pic if you ask me.

Offline Matrix

I pity the girl who cancels on you.  :scare:

Offline Reverend_Steven

There's already a bit of warning chat on this one re extortionate extras pricing.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99558.0

No matter how hot looking,  it's an avoid from me  :thumbsdown:

Macca77

I exchanged a few messages with her on her first profile, something didn't seem right so I told her I didn't want to book. Sent me a message with a mobile number saying to call her, then another message saying she was going to leave me poor feedback. I called the mobile number ( withheld mine ) it went to voicemail and was a guy which I probably shouldn't repeat his name. I sent her a message about it and she replied saying " he's my security, have you never heard of him? He's not to be messed with". Certainly one I'll be avoiding!!

Offline monstermuncher

Defo off my HL now, She seems to be very good at driving away punters.

ickydicky

I exchanged a few messages with her on her first profile, something didn't seem right so I told her I didn't want to book. Sent me a message with a mobile number saying to call her, then another message saying she was going to leave me poor feedback. I called the mobile number ( withheld mine ) it went to voicemail and was a guy which I probably shouldn't repeat his name. I sent her a message about it and she replied saying " he's my security, have you never heard of him? He's not to be messed with". Certainly one I'll be avoiding!!

Thot all the Russian mafia were in France :yahoo: Seriously this is one hoor who should be avoided at all costs and she is maybe worth a thread all to herself.

Offline spud jizz

cant see the problem, you pissed the hoor off.
She maybe works to a tight schedule, bit like British Airways
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Bluefin

I emailed a xSensualsophiex last week on AW (same name minus the middle dot) to enquire where about in Edinburgh she was.
Got right back to me to inform me that she was just along from Edinburgh Zoo. Great I thought then the profile dissapeared.
Quite pleased though after reading this, assuming its the same one.

Offline Cityfan1880

it went to voicemail and was a guy which I probably shouldn't repeat his name. I sent her a message about it and she replied saying " he's my security, have you never heard of him? He's not to be messed with".

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: