Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I hope this ones real.... Drool drool...  (Read 4094 times)

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has a verification picture up and profile reads well...

Profile just created today...allegedly available but when I rang it just rung out.

I mean...
Allegedly English too :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Andy61

Im not one of those with TinEye so cant check the pics - as ever if something looks too good to be true then.......?

In the verification picture she obviously forgot to do her make up - and she does "look" eastern european. The other possible clue is that she has a line across the 7 on her number - 7's are more often writen like this by europeans than Brits

Lets see

Offline smiley9

Has a verification picture up and profile reads well...

Profile just created today...allegedly available but when I rang it just rung out.

I mean...
Allegedly English too :)

This is another of the Birmingham Dolls group check the Reviews :(

Ming

OMG please let it be true, pleeeeeaaaassssssseeeeeeee  :angelgirl: I'll be 2nd in line  ;)

You just know it won't be though  :D

Ming  :hi:

Offline smiley9

Looks like this is the third negative for Birmingham Dolls

See also

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88576.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83617.0

It would appear that all 3 of us were duped into thinking we were seeing an independent through AW but it turned out to be the agency Birmingham Dolls.  :dash:

Ming

Tineye reveals multiple hits for 7 different agencies across the UK.

Almost definitely a stock image and not genuine, I am disappointed too  :cry:

Ming  :hi:

Offline fenderswoop

Yep its a new one from Birmingham Dolls

External Link/Members Only

My advice is to avoid based on the experience I had with a girl from them.

bod666

Ah bollocks :( :dash:

Glad no one answered the phone when I rang them as I would have gone scampering up the motorway Like a dog with two dicks!

I gave up trying to have a punt tonight and watched game of
Thrones instead. Ian McShane didn't last long - got some good swearing in though so that's ok.

Offline baseball_99

This wg can also be found here: External Link/Members Only

So... Do you think the pics have been stolen? Is this wg really in Bham or London?

getonit

This wg can also be found here: External Link/Members Only

So... Do you think the pics have been stolen? Is this wg really in Bham or London?

Not in either would be my opinion . Read the warnings above from a number of members and I will echo them and say that the operation from harborne B17 is a B & S . 

Offline smiley9

Not in either would be my opinion . Read the warnings above from a number of members and I will echo them and say that the operation from harborne B17 is a B & S .
  Yes B & S agency Birmingham Dolls stolen fake pics and setting up profiles on AW for their girls claiming they are indies  :bomb:

midlandz_boy88

Im going to see her today, am i making a mistake, want to see an indian and shes da only 1 in brum

bod666

Im going to see her today, am i making a mistake, want to see an indian and shes da only 1 in brum

You'll be taking one for the team  :thumbsup: you never know you may be lucky :) report back how you got on ( but be prepared to walk)

Offline Jockey

do let us know how you get on  :yahoo:

« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 04:34:58 pm by Jockey »

Offline azrael

This wg that baseball 99 used in his post is based in london, punted her through another agency late 2014 early2015.  She is definitely the girl in the pictures and she's romanian. Couldn't say for sure it will be the same one sukhs22 is going to see

midlandz_boy88

Didnt go in tbe end car issues,  the pics posted above are on her profile where did you find dem from.  I did ring and a northen lass answeres phone. 

getonit

Didnt go in tbe end car issues,  the pics posted above are on her profile where did you find dem from.  I did ring and a northen lass answeres phone.

Yes , the dolls agency ' secretary/P.A./ Agent ' or whatever  speaks with a Lancashire accent.

If you really want a decent indian girl the only one in my opinion is Ria , she is back working again now and was in warwick last weekend and I'm sure she will be back again soon.

midlandz_boy88

Thanks ria is on my list missed her last week not available but will keep in mind

midlandz_boy88

given up on her now, seems like its a b and s scam. she is now half Pakistani insted of half indian. and a size 8. pictures are also diff to her origanal ones.