Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Opportunities around Euro 2016  (Read 678 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

So the footie kicks off tonight and no doubt some girls phones will be getting a bit dustier than normal as punters stay away to watch the match especially if it's your team playing.
However not every guy likes football so it may be an opportunity to see a normally busy girl that you struggle to get a booking with, alternatively depending on whether a girl does a great offer to draw people in you may decide to forego the game to punt instead.

Anyone aware of any girls doing special offers or got a busy girl from the HL lined up?

And the good news is that with so many of the home nations qualifying this punting window applies across the whole country (offer not available in Scotland)  :hi:

SuitedandBooted

Would love to know some girls who actually watch football and enjoy it. Could be fun to see if we could agree a throw in and corners role play and obviously have a whistle!

Yeboahsleftfoot

It should be great for punting because the missus will believe you've gone missing to watch the football.

I'd love to thrust from deep, go box to box then shoot across the face with these two ballers.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

It should be great for punting because the missus will believe you've gone missing to watch the football.

I'd love to thrust from deep, go box to box then shoot across the face with these two ballers.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Nice one, just reminded me of this video from Alex Gaudino
External Link/Members Only

BrunetteBarbieBrooke

I am glued to the TV while the Euro's is on. I will not put up any resistance to anyone who wants to be 'serviced' ;-) while the footy is on, however. I feel the quieter times may only be while England is playing, rather than as a whole. I may be wrong though. Either way, I'm going to enjoy either footy or sex over the next month so I'm not too fussed!!

Offline hottext72

Might be an opportunity to put up a reverse booking during one of the home nation matches and score a bargain  :thumbsup: