Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Kim - Tooting Bec  (Read 6270 times)

8 review(s) for .CURVY KIM. (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MP778

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punt took place a few weeks ago during the day.  I have seen this girl once before when she was in Uxbridge, now she is in Tooting Bec.  I think away on holiday at the time of writing this review. 

Price: £90 for 1 hour  (I think she offer CIM for extra £10, I did not partake).  i felt it was a fair price in today's london punting scene

Location:  About 5 minute walk from Tooting Bec underground station.  It is a room on the first or second floor (I think) of a building on the high street, so entrance is not discreet.  i did not have problems getting in though, don't think anyone saw me.  As mentioned in a previous review, there is a camera on the floor as you approach the top of the stairs (wtf?!?!).  looks like a semi webcam semi security type cam, not sure what it is for.  she said nothing about it i didn't ask.  She says she is independent.  The room is bare but quite big, double bed is fine.  There is a shower down the corridor.

The Girl / experience:  As described in previous reviews:  early 30s / late 20s, reasonably pretty face, nice curvy body.  Since last time i saw her, two changes:  1.  enhanced boobs.  2.  she lost weight.  I would say the boobs look nice, but nothing special and they do feel kind of hard and have visible scarring on them.  she used to have size c (ish) droopy (ish) ones before which i prefer tbh, but depends on what you like.   The weight loss IMHO has not been good for her, looks wise.  She has lost a good bit of the roundness to her arse.  It is still nice, but i thought more curves suited her better.

Personality is good - she is friendly, good conversationalist, there is just a hint of business-like manner to her, so definitely not for those seeking GFE.  wouldn't call her cold or anything though, just not "affectionate"

Services:  OW (very good technique, she is known for this), massage (not bad or great), penetration (doggy, cowgirl, mish).  2 rounds.  She does not do FK at all.

Verdict:  Well it is definitely a positive, but i will not be returning anytime soon.  Sounds weird, but i liked dem curves!  don't get me wrong she still has them but not as much, i was a bit disappointed.  i will say this though - i'm absolutely certain some people will prefer the way she looks now as she is slimmer, has toned up a bit and has big titties.

questions? ask away, do my best to answer.

punther

shame she's lost the ass

that was her main selling point...along with her quality OWO

Offline pumps

good review - I assume you opted to have OW?

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the detailed review and the useful info on her change of appearance.
I guess it's subjective but I found her saggy tits unattractive and I'm personally not surprised she had something done about them. As has been said, her big arse was a definite plus point and her OWO BJ//CIM are excellent.

there is just a hint of business-like manner to her, so definitely not for those seeking GFE.  wouldn't call her cold or anything though, just not "affectionate"... She does not do FK at all.

Spot on. In my visit to her (reviewed), I found her a bit too professional - detached, no FK or fingering and obsessively not.

For me, this is fine at her former rate of £70 (plus £10 extra for CIM) but not at £90 basic.

Offline The_Don

Offline MP778

good review - I assume you opted to have OW?

I actually wanted OWO because it was truly excellent last time i saw her.  she gave me some excuse why she cannot do it, i cannot remember what it was though.  did not detract from the experience much.

I guess it's subjective but I found her saggy tits unattractive and I'm personally not surprised she had something done about them. As has been said, her big arse was a definite plus point and her OWO BJ//CIM are excellent.

Spot on. In my visit to her (reviewed), I found her a bit too professional - detached, no FK or fingering and obsessively not.

For me, this is fine at her former rate of £70 (plus £10 extra for CIM) but not at £90 basic.

yes i remember your review it was helpful.  i never found her to be as anal about not fingering as she was with you, but yes if she did FK would be great.

with regards to tits, they were not a reason to see her before, but equally imo they are not a reason to see her now.  for me anyway, maybe some people like the look of them - she actually took down photos of them maybe when she's back will put them up again.

i think 90 is juuuuust about fair in today's market, 70 would be a bargain for her in 2016 imo.

Offline MP778

shame she's lost the ass

that was her main selling point...along with her quality OWO

she hasn't properly lost it, just not as round as it used to be. 
men right?  first we want them to get up off their lazy asses and get to the gym, then we want them to get lazy and fatten up.  hopefully she does the latter :)

Offline Cunning Punt

I actually wanted OWO because it was truly excellent last time i saw her.  she gave me some excuse why she cannot do it

Thanks for clarifying.
There may be a legitimate (temporary) reason - we'll see on the next review.

However, if she's now restricting the no. of clients she does OWO and hence CIM with, then that removes the reason that many punters would go to see her.

Offline MP778

Thanks for clarifying.
There may be a legitimate (temporary) reason - we'll see on the next review.

However, if she's now restricting the no. of clients she does OWO and hence CIM with, then that removes the reason that many punters would go to see her.

i agree her OWO was great before, i do think it was a temporary reason, just cannot remember what it was

Offline Harry Balzac

If there's a camera at the top of the stairs, it's probably the same place as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Offline MP778

If there's a camera at the top of the stairs, it's probably the same place as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

can't confirm or deny, but you may well be right because one of the pictures on this girl's profile looks quite similar to the room that my punt with Kim took place in.

have you seen this naughty angie?  was she good?

Offline The_Don

I have many times.

See below quote for linking to her old profile and UKP, reviews:

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:13:17 am by The_Don »

Offline MP778

thanks for that may check her out

Offline Harry Balzac

I enjoyed it, and was pleasantly surprised by her looks (given the negative reaction by some other reviewers).

Will do a proper review when I get the time and privacy.

Offline MP778

I have many times.

thanks for the link, didn't realise she was reviewed on here so many times.  trying to get a gauge on what her face is like.  i notice you punted BustyMara previously and rated her positively, how would you compare the two facially (if you remember i think it was a while back)?  thanks.

punther

thanks for the link, didn't realise she was reviewed on here so many times.  trying to get a gauge on what her face is like.  i notice you punted BustyMara previously and rated her positively, how would you compare the two facially (if you remember i think it was a while back)?  thanks.

Her face is far from her best feature. You will probably want to keep her in doggy and reverse cowgirl

Offline The_Don

You will probably want to keep her in doggy and reverse cowgirl

Hidden Image/Members Only

As an adult, he capable of making his own choices at punt with a W/G. bAn not be told what to do.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 07:59:52 pm by The_Don »

Offline kefcseries

Her face is far from her best feature. You will probably want to keep her in doggy and reverse cowgirl

Whose face are we talking about here, Kim's or Mara's?

Offline MP778

Talking about Mara's face compared to this new girl mentioned further up this thread who is now called Cristine External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

punther

I thought he was asking about kim whom i was referring to

Offline MP778

well anyway i guess bottom line is i will have to make my choice as an adult lol, when her number comes back on the profile that is...  i'll do a review if i end up visiting her

Offline MP778

Its official, hell has frozen over.  Kim has put FK (at discretion) on her profile.....

.... oh and put the price up to 120ph    :crazy:

Offline pumps

Its official, hell has frozen over.  Kim has put FK (at discretion) on her profile.....

.... oh and put the price up to 120ph    :crazy:

bs to get the punter in the door.

LOOL the price increase doesnt make sense, usually when the phones dusty the price should go down. haha

Offline Triangulate

Damn, keep hoping to hear some recent positive feedback on Kim so I have an idea if it's worth going back. For £120 both FK and that owo of hers would need to be a garanteed thing.

Offline pumps

Damn, keep hoping to hear some recent positive feedback on Kim so I have an idea if it's worth going back. For £120 both FK and that owo of hers would need to be a garanteed thing.

Being a prossie that's notoriously known for not FK-ing, I find it hard to believe its actually on the table. If for some miraculous reason it now is available to punters and not an extra.... I really can't imagine she'd be into the task in hand.

Offline MP778

i would say even if they were guaranteed, it represents very poor VFM and you could do a lot better for 120

Offline MP778

New profile in London at 120/hour and now even emphasising FK as a key part of her service...

Offline The_Don

New profile in London at 120/hour and now even emphasising FK as a key part of her service...

IIRC.

Ki$$ing wasn't on offer when I punters her.

Rates were also £70 P/H

Offline horsa

had been wondering when/if she would return, back on the list she goes  :dance: now just need to see if CIM is an extra 10 like it was previously
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 06:42:04 pm by horsa »

Offline Cunning Punt

IIRC.

Ki$$ing wasn't on offer when I punters her.

Rates were also £70 P/H

Indeed, she used to be adamant that she wouldn't FK, along with other things.

And now apparently "it's essential" and without it "something romantic is missing".  :rolleyes:

Is this the same girl?!  :unknown: She certainly wasn't the romantic type when I met her two years ago.

Then, I thought £70 plus £10 for CIM without kissing was reasonable value, bearing in mind she didn't FK. Not sure I would pay £120 even if FK and CIM were included. While apparently she's had a boob job, she's fairly average looking and fairly cold and professional, I felt.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Punted her twice.....I must say I really enjoyed her OWO...and she had a nice pussy.....but not sure about £120 ph....maybe £100 ph might work....

Offline MP778

Punted her twice.....I must say I really enjoyed her OWO...and she had a nice pussy.....but not sure about £120 ph....maybe £100 ph might work....

would agree, 100 would work if FK is included (and if she gained some weight back and got that booty back to full roundness  :P)