Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: vanesa+xxxx SOUTHAMPTON Blatant bait & Switch but curiously interesting  (Read 887 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms poor 4/10
Venue 3/10
Ambience 4/10
The girl: Age 22/23 dark hair, prob size 10, 5' 8" nice tits and nipples, body smooth but marred, cute bottom and shapely legs, pussy neat, and inviting, she was clean (I expect she had been bathed by her mum immediatly prior to meet)
Parking fairly easy in side streets as address on main road near traffic light junction.
Late night I think the girl had been woken up and dragged out of bed
I had decided to see what you got if you found the cheapest booking available within half hour. Expected to be dissaponted and was, but also  surprised.
Guided in by the girls mother, door answered on top floor of scruffy block of flats, by granny and girl, neither were the one in the AW profile.Told to take shoes off and enter the business room. Nothing in room except double bed and suitcase on floor half open. Naked low wattege bulb hanging from ceiling centre. Mother/granny askes how long I was tempted to walk but although the girl was not the one on AW she was not unattractive and had a winning smile. I was curious and having told me the girl did not speak English (she knew three words) paid £60 for half hour.

I was on the bed with the girl and she was amazingly affectionate, she had really lovely lips and I haven't been kissed like that for many many years, I was even thinking that maybe I should have booked for an hour as she was acting like a girlfreind that hadn't seen me for a long time.

The funny thing was I felt no urge to fuck her, she laughed and giggled and was really very becoming, but the noise of the rest of the family in the next room having their evening meal and the smell of cooking and the thought that she was being used by her family really put me off.
I kept thinking that maybe she was doing all these things because she had been told to by her family/ minders.  I have no doubt that whatever you wanted she would do.

Not the worst punt, but one I will remember.  I think, in another environment and with a bit more finesse and some body attention this girl (whatver her name) could make some real money.

Even now I can almost feel her soft lips and exploring tounge, quite amazing. But I won't go back, I will just keep hunting for that kind of attention in a better environment.

Offline mh

...I won't go back, I will just keep hunting for that kind of attention in a better environment.

It says she does outcalls... ;)

Well done for TOFTT, but what services did you get if you didn't fuck her? I assume she was Romanian, because who would put that if they weren't, but it sounds like a typical Chinese flat setup.

Offline j5554

Damn I think I went to the same place, was it opposite the hotel/Pub on the corner? I was also told to take my shoes off before entering the room and also heard multiple people in the place which is always off putting. I paid my £60 but as soon as I handed it over I kind of wish I walked because even though her face was fine I don't think she was the girl I'd seen in pictures. She actually delivered a good service and it ended up being a good punt. I wouldn't go back though, to be honest the clear noise of about 3 or 4 others in the flat was a real put off.

MrKeen

was it opposite the hotel/Pub on the corner?

Yes

MrKeen

but what services did you get if you didn't fuck her?

I had had an hour of very affectionate kissing cuddling and intimate body to body contact.  Not £60 worth thats for sure but has added to my experiences. It was like being re-united with a girlfreind you hadn't seen for a while and should have ended with passionate sex except for the off putting circumstances. Maybe I'm too sensitive !!

Offline purple_t

I had had an hour of very affectionate kissing cuddling and intimate body to body contact.  Not £60 worth thats for sure but has added to my experiences. It was like being re-united with a girlfreind you hadn't seen for a while and should have ended with passionate sex except for the off putting circumstances. Maybe I'm too sensitive !!

Eh it's good to have a conscience, sounds like the girl is being exploited by her family, you may have felt quite guilty if you had full sex with her. Definitely sounds like an experience though

dantheman

body smooth but marred.
can you explain the marred comment further?

MrKeen

was this the one you saw?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Definately not, the girl was much younger.

MrKeen

body smooth but marred.
can you explain the marred comment further?

She had a young girls body, very smooth to touch, but with spots, not in relief, I would guess possible chicken pox or german measles when she was younger. They were very light and did not really spoil her appearance.

I'm  not sure if you booked you would end up with the same girl, there was a family in the flat.