Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous April 999  (Read 1159 times)

2 review(s) for gorgeous april 999 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hottext72

Positive

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

South Bristol ,  Totterdown area

Visited middle of May
0.5 hour incall £ 60.00

Comms:
I phoned when driving in Bristol, spoke to her and arranged to meet 45 minutes later. Good English.

Accommodation:
In Totterdown ground floor apartment, free parking, room with small double bed, bit of music, tidy.  Bathroom ok, bit dated, working shower in Bath, clean towels.

Girl appearance:
Chinese girl, but in the UK from very young age, fluent English, Nice body, as her pictures, skin feels very soft and great tits.  To me her face is not pretty neither ugly, but friendly looking. 

Meet:
She wore some sexy underwear and high heel shoes ( had not requested anything or discussed dress appearance). We discussed the half hour and sorted out the money.  She left briefly so I got undressed.  Started kissing light DFK enjoyable, she got naked,  then onto the bed and she started OWO, felt good, she licks and sucks balls, and some light rimming.  Then RO, her sitting on my face, which I enjoyed and went onto covered  sex, cowgirl, this was great so I could play with her tits which look good and feel great.  Followed with few more positions, mis, doggy, and then back to her giving me OWO.  I finished onto her body. She does not do anal or CIM which I knew as it is not on her profile.  Had a bit of chat and got myself cleaned up.  Was outside just after the half hour.

Conclusion:
Enjoyed the meeting, she is more of the dominant type, than submissive. Friendly, willing, enthusiastic.  I would go back, as she is in a convenient location for me and to feel her soft skin and great tits again. (sorry sounds a bit fluffy). I would go back to fuck her hard again. (that’s better)

Good luck guys   :hi:

Offline Roth

Nice one.  :drinks: Sounds tasty.  :rose:

Lz-129

Thanks for the review! I've never seen a Chinese girl but I may just have too

Offline PeachyAssFan

Good review. Seems as though she has upped her game from when I saw her a couple of years ago.