Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bhawani FBSM  (Read 9789 times)

Offline captivaman

External Link/Members Only

Visited Bhawani yesterday for the first time not really knowing what to expect ? Works from her own house easy to find with parking on the drive.
Had discussed my requirements on the ohone 30 mins FBSM,topless and HR a bargain @£35 ?
The room was professional and fit for purpose, discussed any aches and pains before getting on a proper massage table, Bhawani started the back massage and then explained her friend would continue the back massage after which she would return. So 10 mins later she returned in just a bra and very short pink skirt and continued with lots of sensual strokes and reach unders, a diferent techique  but very enjoyable.
Once turned over her bra came off to reveal a nice pair of tits which she didnt mind me touching however no sucking ! she had a very small g string under her skirt and didnt mind respectful touching of her bum, attempted to go round the front but shhe moved away.
Nice HE to finsh but left me wondering if there was more on offer ?????
Cleaned up and left feeling like i had had a good deep massage, i will return as she was very pleasant and massaged well.

Offline temptation

I regularly go there for the good massage and good / sometimes spectacular HE.

She does do fully nude massage but skillfully  keeps her neatly trimmed pussy out of reach.

Offline samsung1

Big up for you guys who like to take a stab in the dark and see a lady with no pictures. I dont think I could do the same.

What did she look like? and is she fresh of the boat type or british?

:hi:

Offline temptation

There have been a few pics of her in ads in the past although they don't do her justice,  not a glamour Queen but  attractive and very friendly. She has been around for a few years and speaks very good English.  If you add her into your contacts then check wattsapp there's a picture of her on her profile she does change it regularly though from her pic to scenic pics.

Offline samsung1

There have been a few pics of her in ads in the past although they don't do her justice,  not a glamour Queen but  attractive and very friendly. She has been around for a few years and speaks very good English.  If you add her into your contacts then check wattsapp there's a picture of her on her profile she does change it regularly though from her pic to scenic pics.

Yes I have done exactly what you said, and she does not remotely look Indian at all lol. She looks white skinned with blue eyes wearing a indian dress?

Dodo

Big up for you guys who like to take a stab in the dark and see a lady with no pictures. I dont think I could do the same.

What did she look like? and is she fresh of the boat type or british?

:hi:

Read my review

Offline temptation

Yes I have done exactly what you said, and she does not remotely look Indian at all lol. She looks white skinned with blue eyes wearing a indian dress?

She is  very Polish!  Not sure where the Indian reference came from.

Offline samsung1

She is  very Polish!  Not sure where the Indian reference came from.

Her name Bhawani sounds indian and she has an indian massage option? so i thought the two linked.

Offline Knny

I regularly go there for the good massage and good / sometimes spectacular HE.

She does do fully nude massage but skillfully  keeps her neatly trimmed pussy out of reach.

Do you get this for 35 also?  Is so, that's good.

Offline temptation

Do you get this for 35 also?  Is so, that's good.
I think the nude massage was £40.

Dodo

I think the nude massage was £40.
Correct. Just clarify what you are going to get when you book.

Offline Spurt

Was quoted £55 topless and HE. Obviously some room for price fluctuation here?

Offline LOVE TANTRA

I was quoted £70 for nude body to body sensual massage with HR

Offline temptation

I was quoted £70 for nude body to body sensual massage with HR

Was this for 60 minutes?   The £40 nude was for 30 minutes.

Wildeaboutoscar

She was the first massage i had in Birmingham and it was exactly as the posters experience someone else came in and did the majority of the massage i never got a look at who she (or he  :scare:) was 

Offline temptation

She was the first massage i had in Birmingham and it was exactly as the posters experience someone else came in and did the majority of the massage i never got a look at who she (or he  :scare:) was

Funny you should say that I've been at least 6 times and never seen who does the first bit!

Wildeaboutoscar

Funny you should say that I've been at least 6 times and never seen who does the first bit!
if you make it 7 and find its a guy please lie if you do a review !!

Offline temptation

if you make it 7 and find its a guy please lie if you do a review !!

OK!  I should say that from what I could see through the face hole it looked like women's feet.  :D

Bulb100

First time poster long time lurker ha. I've seen these posts and wanted to add my own experience. I've seen her many times probably like 5/6 times. Always take the 60mins for £55 or £65, one with topless and the other is b2b. I was wondering if any of you have taken it further than that, I remember her saying she did something for £80 but can't remember what she did for this service.
Overall I find her service around 8/10 the fact that another woman comes in to do the first part of the massage is a little annoying but hey one of those things. I would definitely recommend and something different from the Thai girls.

Offline Stapler

If you have seen BW several times - can't be bothered to spell her silly name! - why haven't you built a rapport with her and explored the possibility of taking things further!?

They may be on offer - they may not!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Bulb100

Easy mate you good? So yeah basically i thought I'll ask on here considering we share things that's all. Thanks for your tip Stapler. I'll explore and see where I end up lol

Dodo

Easy mate you good? So yeah basically i thought I'll ask on here considering we share things that's all. Thanks for your tip Stapler. I'll explore and see where I end up lol
Welcome Bulb, I must say I wouldn't want to nor have I tried to go any further with her. Have you seen any others that you may care to share with us.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 07:05:55 pm by Dodo »

Offline SheenAl

External Link/Members Only

Visited Bhawani yesterday for the first time not really knowing what to expect ? Works from her own house easy to find with parking on the drive.
Had discussed my requirements on the ohone 30 mins FBSM,topless and HR a bargain @£35 ?
The room was professional and fit for purpose, discussed any aches and pains before getting on a proper massage table, Bhawani started the back massage and then explained her friend would continue the back massage after which she would return. So 10 mins later she returned in just a bra and very short pink skirt and continued with lots of sensual strokes and reach unders, a diferent techique  but very enjoyable.
Once turned over her bra came off to reveal a nice pair of tits which she didnt mind me touching however no sucking ! she had a very small g string under her skirt and didnt mind respectful touching of her bum, attempted to go round the front but shhe moved away.
Nice HE to finsh but left me wondering if there was more on offer ?????
Cleaned up and left feeling like i had had a good deep massage, i will return as she was very pleasant and massaged well.

Sorry guys I'm new at this! Did bhawani have nice feet? I like to see pretty feet, so please if anyone can help me much appreciated

Offline temptation

Yes from what I have seen her feet are fine!

Offline Clicktocollect

Why does she leave the middle (and presumably longest) bit to another masseuse?
Is it because she is doing continuous happy endings conveyor belt style?

Offline Stapler

Is it because she is doing continuous happy endings conveyor belt style?

Maybe she has read the WIHJ thread on here!  :thumbsup:
Easy £300 per day!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 04:36:36 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline SheenAl

« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 12:55:24 pm by SheenAl »

Offline SheenAl

Cheers temptation! Much appreciate it, and you sir I don't think she has another girl working with her anymore but I'm not too sure.
When was the last time you visited her?

Offline SheenAl

Cheers temptation! Much appreciate it, and you sir I don't think she has another girl working with her anymore but I'm not too sure.

Offline temptation

It's been about 2 weeks since I last went , the other girl was there then. I look forward to your review.