Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyjet Hatfield  (Read 3464 times)

8 review(s) for sexyjet (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Davidj

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please excuse my review - 1st time this Meeting was really just to ensure planned 3some would be good

Meet was hotel chain in Hatfield - no problem with reception

Shower offered and accepted both pre and post punt. Jet is slim, dyed black hair, tattoos with very large enhanced breasts
Punt started with quick massage then moved 'owo. Then per my request I used a vibrator on her she seemed to enjoy and was keen to come. Then she proceeded to look after me - she offered doggy but I just wanted cow girl.

Idea introduction to punting for me and full plans now in place for jet to join me and gf for a session next week.

Offline Billy no mates

Hi again David. thaks for the review

I have seen Jet as a threesome before and after an inital bout of nerves (from her) she was very willing (in fact, once my partner and her had gotten into it, I think I could have left and they wouldnt have noticed :D)

I really hope this all goes well for you, the first 3some is important, be cool
You know youre gonna want to continue  :drinks:

Can I ask a question
Does your GF know about your solo 'trial run' visit?  If not, have you told Jet not to mention it?

Offline Davidj

Hi no gf doesn't know but I've told jet we have never met!!!

Offline Hertsgent

Hi no gf doesn't know but I've told jet we have never met!!!

I like your secret reconnaissance style  :D

Always thought she looks good, but a tad high end in price for me generally....will have to wait for a special offer...

Offline Tony_Red

Always thought she looks good, but a tad high end in price for me generally....will have to wait for a special offer...

Same here. I get the feeling she will be a good punt rather than a great one. 140 is a lot and for that money in London, I could get real tits (instead of over-sized rock hard rubber) AND a great time.

Offline Jerboa

I like your secret reconnaissance style  :D

IMO Jet is worth the rate, true a little on the high side for Herts or Northants, though 90 quid 30mins is steep, but this woman is a stunner, I don't usually rate WG's on their looks but Jet's a 9/10 for me, sure good looks aren't everything, but her bed side manner and service has improved greatly, since the days she was Paige at HoD, not a stuck up princess, a friendly girl who offers a good service.  :thumbsup:

SaneOnes

She has been in my 'must fuck' list for a while now. She looks fantastic and does look like could well be one of those rare lookers who are worth the £130-£150 range. I wonder if she will ever tour near me.

Offline Punchdrunk

I went to book her, as per normal I checked on price and services. I almost fell of my chair when she said see wanted £40 extra for swallow.  Way to expensive for me £180 an hour is to much money.

Offline Jerboa

I went to book her, as per normal I checked on price and services. I almost fell of my chair when she said see wanted £40 extra for swallow.  Way to expensive for me £180 an hour is to much money.

Yes is a bit steep, CIM is included in price I believe, guess Jet don't like to swallow lol.

Offline Markus456

Good morning peeps.

Can someone point me in the right direction for getting a face image of Jet? Her body looks fit as f@ck so I just want to see if the face would match 😜

Offline Jerboa

Good morning peeps.

Can someone point me in the right direction for getting a face image of Jet? Her body looks fit as f@ck so I just want to see if the face would match 😜

She's distorted her face for obvious reasons, I don't think there are any face pics for her online, trust me when I say she's a looker, body and face match up, the looks of a glamour model.

Offline Billy no mates

She's distorted her face for obvious reasons, I don't think there are any face pics for her online, trust me when I say she's a looker, body and face match up, the looks of a glamour model.

Have to say, I fully concur, I found her to be very atractive facially as well as a hot body.