Author Topic: Cologne fkk - mondial  (Read 2468 times)

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Brief:

. sister club to Samya
. 30 entry
. 30 for 20 session
. 25-30 for CIM
. small place
. every girl Romanian
. 5 of the girls were appealing to me - got to see 3 of them only.
. no robes, only towels
. pretty cool music - Turkish and Romanian
. the girls clearly like to dance and have a party which is good to see, but they are harder to approach
. some "top" girls appear "reserved" for regulars and so visitors may not even get close.
. some girls are very forwards, and may even ask "you buy me vodka?" As an introduction.
. not a good sign when girls hiss "no - I am busy with my customer!" And "wait!" And "no" - thus from the reserved ones.
. a very "locals" place
. also a very "locals" place
. and finally a very "locals" place
. would not return.
. Intel - mist girls come Thursday, to Sunday.

This may not be useful...Girls (no names):
. 1 was a 5'7 curvey, size 12-14, black hair, sexy beautiful face, blue eyes. 60 for 20 mins with CIM.
. 2 was pale skin, blue eyed, size 6, black hair, wonkey teeth, almost goth looking, 5'7. 60 for cim in 20 mins.
. 3 my "anti-punt" again. Size 8, 5'8, black haired, greenish brownish eyes, milf-like with great boobs, tattoos. She was rough as hell, and I felt the condom was going to break. Owo was torture - ended session and just gave 30 to her.
. 4 half Turkish/German. Tall 5'7 or 5'8, tattoos on back of crucifix, slim size 6, brown hair, brown eyes, tanned. 30 for 20 mins grind.

Reflection:
Pretty mediocre night. Wanted to see one tall pale skin Romanian, but she was rude to some customers, and she was "reserved". Disappointing.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 02:45:22 am by FlyingBreadMan »

Offline adindas

Brief:
. would not return.


May I know what make you will not want to return ?
Is it because the quality of the girl, the servive, atmosphere, location or what ???

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
May I know what make you will not want to return ?
Is it because the quality of the girl, the servive, atmosphere, location or what ???
I did not enjoy it so much. I went there with a substantial wad of cash and only had 2 punts.
Two of the girls I really fancied refused all advances from other punters as they were hanging out with a set of punters - I am not trying to suggest some pimping going on, but it looked odd that they would only go with certain punters.
As for the girls, perhaps not to my taste, and no place to sit and relax unless you sit in the shisha lounge.

Best review other reviews, maybe I just had a bad day...

Offline adindas

I have been there many times. I was there last week again. The best looking girls are normally difficult to book and they do not available all day. Not to mention they are normally fully booked all the time. So they will only a few minutes in the bar before they go with another guy.

So you will need to be there from afternoon until midnight to meet them. Play a waiting game and never get intimidated by the local guy.

Although they always busy but I always get the girl I want to there.

I did not enjoy it so much. I went there with a substantial wad of cash and only had 2 punts.
Two of the girls I really fancied refused all advances from other punters as they were hanging out with a set of punters - I am not trying to suggest some pimping going on, but it looked odd that they would only go with certain punters.
As for the girls, perhaps not to my taste, and no place to sit and relax unless you sit in the shisha lounge.

Best review other reviews, maybe I just had a bad day...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 12:54:50 am by adindas »

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have been there many times. I was there last week again. The best looking girls are normally difficult to book and they do not available all day. Not to mention they are normally fully booked all the time. So they will only a few minutes in the bar before they go with another guy.

So you will need to be there from afternoon until midnight to meet them. Play a waiting game and never get intimidated by the local guy.

Although they always busy but I always get the girl I want to there.

Thanks for that.

I guess I just had a bad day.