Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: seeking wg sandy /karen from glasgow  (Read 1641 times)

benstokes

have asked previously can any of my fellow punters remember sandy, age now late forties early fifties, blond reddish hair great erect tits (real) worked south side of Glasgow various flats first as "maid" then wg. also worked on outcalls ,always late with lots of handbags/carriers, know she stayed near to the river clyde . around gorbals  area, hope  this might ring a bell  Ta boys

mavgoose

She's working in the blue lagoon chippy , Dumbarton Rd.
Tuesdays , Thursdays & Saturdays.

:angelgirl:

benstokes

wel[ that's my dinner sorted   

ickydicky

She's working in the blue lagoon chippy , Dumbarton Rd.
Tuesdays , Thursdays & Saturdays.

:angelgirl:

one of my favs for a fish supper after a bevy in ghe quarter gill. maybe i should see if she does a sausage supper special :drinks:

Shagger69

If her fanny tastes like her suppers then no thanks

ickydicky

thats harsh. blue lagoon does a great fish supper. or at least always tastes good after a bevy.

camcorder

I know a Sandie that used to work in New Blythswood, St Enoch club, and similar age and description but don't recognise the Southside stuff and she still works 1 week on, 1 week off and is on adultwork.

ickydicky

does she have a bus pass by now :dance:

Offline auldie63

Did she go by Cassandra, had Sport ad. and flat in Holmlea Rd.?

ickydicky

jeez you have fucked them all auldie

benstokes

yes that would be her, worked in shawlands ,Cathcart road, pollockshaws, she used to come up to mine on a regular basis but lost touch as you do. was always keen to try " new and different stuff" would love to contact her .

Offline auldie63

Jeez! you're going back a bit now. She was a great turn and one of the few I ever let come to mine. Same as yourself though just lost touch but seem to remember she might have moved to near the Bus Staion. Might be wrong there, did she have a wee red motor?

ickydicky

playing with your wee red motor :D

benstokes

don't remember any car when she visited mine always a taxi, she  stayed  in the gorbals  or I dropped her off there on occasions. it is going back a while but iv been punting too many years. think I will change my name to auldie mark2 ! Loved those days ,oh the memories. Ps cant see her on AW.

Offline auldie63

I've been at this caper the thick end of 50yrs. so probably seen more than most. I would think the lady you are looking for is probably retired by now.
this one
            External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
                    claims to have worked in the Oasis but when I saw her she claimed not to remember Shiela the receptionist, linda or Tania (Sharon). So I have my doubts. She claims to be back after an unsuccessful marriage down under and certainly has overdone the tanning somewhere, she's got skin like a cudger B4 you dubbin it.