Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana, 19, Irish: Kingston – I should’ve had a wank  (Read 4911 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

So after an outstanding duo on Tuesday I decided to be a good boy for the rest of this week, concentrate fully on business, not get distracted by thinking too much about pussy and generally behave myself…. Until I woke up this morning with the raging horn, told myself to calm down and have a wank, thought fuck it, just a quick search, see if you can find a young girl for a pump and dump then get on with your work. I searched for 18 – 24 year old girls in my usual areas, came up with the usual suspects.

Was about to give up on the notion when I found Alana, 19, Irish student in London, she says she is new to the business, only works part time, looks hot as fuck in her photo, phone number showing, what’s an old despoiler to do?

External Link/Members Only

Long black hair, green eyes, 5’5”, 34C natural tits, slim size 8: offering French kissing, OWO, CIM at discretion, protected sex and facials, all my likes covered.

It all depends on attitude, she responds fast to my text enquiry, intelligent, flirty, sends hotel details and it’s game on.

I turn up a bit early, she says she’s ready, collects me from entrance, key card country.

She’s in a print dress and leads me to the room, she’s shy but pretty in a barmaid you’d have a go at when it’s closing time and all other options are gone kind of way and dressed, fits the profile description though not as sexy as the profile photo suggests, it is her, tattoos seldom lie, but a few pounds lighter.

We get in the room, it’s serviceable, TV on MTV or some other monstrosity. I hand over the cash, £120 for an hour, expensive, but she’s young and all my likes are on offer, right? We kiss softly, she opens the bottle with a more effective and practiced hand action than she would later use on my cock, we have a drink and a small chat, her personality is best described as dull.

We get naked, her skin is pale and soft, her arse is bigger and saggier than expected and there is an untoned flabbiness around her belly. We shallow kiss, she starts some rough left handed wanking, like she’s shaking sauce out of a bottle, thank fuck she didn’t flat smack my bollocks!

This is feeling awkward, there is no chemistry, I am leading, request a blowjob, it’s shallow, she tells me she has a gag reflex and no way can deep throat my huge member, yeah, right, I snort a laugh, a hooker with a gag reflex, really! I ask her to lick my balls, she obliges.

I get fully erect, she hands me the condom to put on my self because she’s no good at it, in some circumstances that might be cute, in this it wasn’t,

I unfurl it and catch a glimpse of Meghan Trainor on the TV, sweet baby Jesus, somehow I maintain my hard on.

I enter Alana in cowgirl, slowly, softly, we build up a rhythm despite her still not appearing to be fully engaged, it felt pretty good, she’s tight, it’s not quite like fucking a corpse [not that I’d know and I’m certainly not related to Jimmy Savile] but not far off until she sparks into life, her breathing becomes shallower, a whiff of smokers breaths puts me off a bit but the grind is good, she rides me like a jockey, she orgasms and I shoot into the condom. Then she high fived me as she dismounted, unbelievable Jeff!

I go to clean up, the bathroom is a good size, a wet room arrangement with a large shower curtain surrounding a disabled chair and regular shower space, it reminds me of a hospital and it hits me, that’s how the meet is, antiseptic.

We have a drink, chat, more hand and blowjob, I put on another Durex and mount her in missionary, she kind of lies there, accepts kissing and thrusting, isn’t flexible enough for me to get her legs over my shoulders so I pull out, remove the rubber and ask her to get on her knees in front of the mirror and suck me off with the help of a lubed up hand job/ball stroking, this looked pretty good, the sight of a girl sucking you off in front of a mirror is always a winner, everything is magnified and it feels great, normally.

I tried to tip her chin up for some eye contact as I took a turn frantically stroking myself at her face, she declined, and rejected my thumb in her mouth which stayed locked shut.

I stayed hard but mentally was struggling.

Thank fuck Pitbull came on the video channel with a shedload of hot dancers, Mr. Worldwide to the rescue, I got her to lick my bollocks as I stroked myself to a climax, imagining it was a couple of the dancers, oiled up.

I came over her face, mouth and tits. The discretionary services actually mean she’ll do it but with a huge look of disgust as you shoot your muck, especially the non-discretionary facial.

I’d had enough by now so I cleaned up and dressed, as I left she said thanks, that was enjoyable as I screamed inside and vowed to have a few days off from this daft game. Let me tell you luv, you are in the wrong business, can't suck, lick our stroke a cock right, average to poor sex, no wholehearted delivery on likes list and no acting ability, shite.

I hit the street 55 minutes after arriving, my choice, disappointed in myself for not doing the sensible thing and having one off the wrist. I’d have had more fun chatting up one of the hotties sunbathing in the park.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 03:17:37 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Yeboahsleftfoot

She just fucking texted me, saying it was grand meeting me and hoping I'll see her again soon, my word!

Offline Belgarion

Shame you had a shit punt mate, this review will save a lot of us

Many thanks

fredpunter

Her proximity and her photo would still tempt me if she was only £100

Yeboahsleftfoot

Shame you had a shit punt mate, this review will save a lot of us

Many thanks

Delighted to be of assistance Belgarion! Seriously, it had to be written, she thought she delivered a great service, unfuckingbelievable!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Her proximity and her photo would still tempt me if she was only £100

Don't do it Fred!

Offline Colston36

So after an outstanding duo on Tuesday I decided to be a good boy for the rest of this week, concentrate fully on business, not get distracted by thinking too much about pussy and generally behave myself…. Until I woke up this morning with the raging horn, told myself to calm down and have a wank, thought fuck it, just a quick search, see if you can find a young girl for a pump and dump then get on with your work. I searched for 18 – 24 year old girls in my usual areas, came up with the usual suspects.

Was about to give up on the notion when I found Alana, 19, Irish student in London, she says she is new to the business, only works part time, looks hot as fuck in her photo, phone number showing, what’s an old despoiler to do?

External Link/Members Only

Another classic line: "with a more effective and practiced hand action than she would later use on my cock"

Long black hair, green eyes, 5’5”, 34C natural tits, slim size 8: offering French kissing, OWO, CIM at discretion, protected sex and facials, all my likes covered.

It all depends on attitude, she responds fast to my text enquiry, intelligent, flirty, sends hotel details and it’s game on.

I turn up a bit early, she says she’s ready, collects me from entrance, key card country.

She’s in a print dress and leads me to the room, she’s shy but pretty in a barmaid you’d have a go at when it’s closing time and all other options are gone kind of way and dressed, fits the profile description though not as sexy as the profile photo suggests, it is her, tattoos seldom lie, but a few pounds lighter.

We get in the room, it’s serviceable, TV on MTV or some other monstrosity. I hand over the cash, £120 for an hour, expensive, but she’s young and all my likes are on offer, right? We kiss softly, she opens the bottle with a more effective and practiced hand action than she would later use on my cock, we have a drink and a small chat, her personality is best described as dull.

We get naked, her skin is pale and soft, her arse is bigger and saggier than expected and there is an untoned flabbiness around her belly. We shallow kiss, she starts some rough left handed wanking, like she’s shaking sauce out of a bottle, thank fuck she didn’t flat smack my bollocks!

This is feeling awkward, there is no chemistry, I am leading, request a blowjob, it’s shallow, she tells me she has a gag reflex and no way can deep throat my huge member, yeah, right, I snort a laugh, a hooker with a gag reflex, really! I ask her to lick my balls, she obliges.

I get fully erect, she hands me the condom to put on my self because she’s no good at it, in some circumstances that might be cute, in this it wasn’t,

I unfurl it and catch a glimpse of Meghan Trainor on the TV, sweet baby Jesus, somehow I maintain my hard on.

I enter Alana in cowgirl, slowly, softly, we build up a rhythm despite her still not appearing to be fully engaged, it felt pretty good, she’s tight, it’s not quite like fucking a corpse [not that I’d know and I’m certainly not related to Jimmy Savile] but not far off until she sparks into life, her breathing becomes shallower, a whiff of smokers breaths puts me off a bit but the grind is good, she rides me like a jockey, she orgasms and I shoot into the condom. Then she high fived me as she dismounted, unbelievable Jeff!

I go to clean up, the bathroom is a good size, a wet room arrangement with a large shower curtain surrounding a disabled chair and regular shower space, it reminds me of a hospital and it hits me, that’s how the meet is, antiseptic.

We have a drink, chat, more hand and blowjob, I put on another Durex and mount her in missionary, she kind of lies there, accepts kissing and thrusting, isn’t flexible enough for me to get her legs over my shoulders so I pull out, remove the rubber and ask her to get on her knees in front of the mirror and suck me off with the help of a lubed up hand job/ball stroking, this looked pretty good, the sight of a girl sucking you off in front of a mirror is always a winner, everything is magnified and it feels great, normally.

I tried to tip her chin up for some eye contact as I took a turn frantically stroking myself at her face, she declined, and rejected my thumb in her mouth which stayed locked shut.

Thank fuck Pitbull came on the video channel with a shedload of hot dancers, Mr. Worldwide to the rescue, I got her to lick my bollocks as I stroked myself to a climax, imagining it was a couple of the dancers, oiled up.

I came over her face, mouth and tits. The discretionary services actually mean she’ll do it but with a huge look of disgust as you shoot your muck, especially the non-discretionary facial.

I’d had enough by now so I cleaned up and dressed, as I left she said thanks, that was enjoyable as I screamed inside and vowed to have a few days off from this daft game. Let me tell you luv, you are in the wrong business, can't suck, lick our stroke a cock right, average to poor sex, no wholehearted delivery on likes list and no acting ability, shite.

I hit the street 55 minutes after arriving, my choice, disappointed in myself for not doing the sensible thing and having one off the wrist. I’d have had more fun chatting up one of the hotties sunbathing in the park.

Ludwig

« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 06:11:28 pm by Ludwig »

Yeboahsleftfoot

That's her Ludwig, that's her expression, generally without the hint of a smile throughout most of the meet and mouth clamped shut deffo when the jizz was flying.

Ludwig

That's her Ludwig, that's her expression, generally without the hint of a smile throughout most of the meet and mouth clamped shut deffo when the jizz was flying.

:hi: Thanks for TOFTT and for the review  ... 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 06:17:54 pm by Ludwig »

Yeboahsleftfoot

:hi: Thanks for TOFTT and for the review  ...

No probs pal, that's what this site is all about, some poor fucker has a nightmare so nobody else needs to!

FireTheMuck

Thanks YLF. Few things more soul- destroying than emptying a load over puckered up lips. It just happened to me again today. When we go to all the bother of producing the divine seed you'd think these girls would receive it with joy.
What we want is the cock and its biproducts to be worshipped. Way to a mans heart and wallet.

SuitedandBooted

Thank you YLF for another great review.
Shame she looks like she might be fun but needs some coaxing out of that shell (is she a drinker, smoker or toker). Love that dark haired irishness!

Shame!!!

Offline Belgarion

Delighted to be of assistance Belgarion! Seriously, it had to be written, she thought she delivered a great service, unfuckingbelievable!

:sarcastic:

She'll learn in time. I generally avoid these young girls, most of them do not know what they are doing and are still learning the game.

Shame though

Gorgeousgeorgeboy

Unbelievable Jeff

What a legend and a great review

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks YLF. Few things more soul- destroying than emptying a load over puckered up lips. It just happened to me again today. When we go to all the bother of producing the divine seed you'd think these girls would receive it with joy.
What we want is the cock and its biproducts to be worshipped. Way to a mans heart and wallet.

On Tuesday worship was the name of the game, both ways and the white nectar was received with sloppy joy, today, revulsion, what a business!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thank you YLF for another great review.
Shame she looks like she might be fun but needs some coaxing out of that shell (is she a drinker, smoker or toker). Love that dark haired irishness!

Shame!!!

Thanks mate, she likes a drink and a smoke and actually thought she'd given me a great time, texted afterwards, seriously naive and fucking expensive for vanilla

Yeboahsleftfoot

:sarcastic:

She'll learn in time. I generally avoid these young girls, most of them do not know what they are doing and are still learning the game.

Shame though

Yep, when she was down giving me average head and I was asking for ball & shaft licking to break up the monotony in my head I was screaming "You don't know what you're doing!" as loud as the England fans will at the dodgy ref on Saturday.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Unbelievable Jeff

What a legend and a great review

Thanks George, I'm still impressed with myself for staying heard despite seeing Meghan Trainor's ugly mush on the TV

SuitedandBooted

Can be fun to teach sometimes but agree you do need to connect.
If she parties then I could be tempted!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Can be fun to teach sometimes but agree you do need to connect.
If she parties then I could be tempted!

She's not in your league S&B, believe me....

SuitedandBooted

She's not in your league S&B, believe me....

Hmm ok will take that as a compliment.
Yes having a break over summer, bored with London and what it can offer. Apart from this one potential lady...

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hmm ok will take that as a compliment.
Yes having a break over summer, bored with London and what it can offer. Apart from this one potential lady...

It was a compliment as in your taste levels and general demeanour are more suited to better girls, not as per the attached  :hi:

« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 09:51:03 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

SuitedandBooted

Don't blame me. It's this crazy industry!

Offline Cunning Punt

As stated, thanks for TOFTT and report.

Priceless!

she rides me like a jockey, she orgasms and I shoot into the condom. Then she high fived me as she dismounted, unbelievable Jeff!

She just fucking texted me, saying it was grand meeting me and hoping I'll see her again soon, my word!

Sounds like she should have been paying you. Nineteen and just off the boat, it was probably the best sex she'd ever had.

Yeboahsleftfoot

As stated, thanks for TOFTT and report.

Priceless!

Sounds like she should have been paying you. Nineteen and just off the boat, it was probably the best sex she'd ever had.

She said she's studying down south and started this to earn a few bob, needs to do a better job or it'll dry up faster than my enthusiasm did.

LL

Thank fuck Pitbull came on the video channel with a shedload of hot dancers, Mr. Worldwide to the rescue.

Sounds like you have a thing for pitbull!  :lol:

Thanks for an entertaining review :)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sounds like you have a thing for pitbull!  :lol:

Thanks for an entertaining review :)

Pitbulll's videos reflect the exact life I'd lead given half a chance - music, parties and noon stop pussy, bloody marvellous!

Offline cwc41135

Shame - that face looks fairly pretty to me. Nearly went for it- cheers for TOFTT!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Shame - that face looks fairly pretty to me. Nearly went for it- cheers for TOFTT!

cwc, you just brought the memory of standing by the mirror with her on her knees as I tossed off aiming at her disinterested mush and desperately trying to shoot and the deep feeling of self loathing back, cheers pal!

Offline LanceVance

Thanks for the review, YLF. It's a shame it had to be a negative becuase with some positive reviews, I would have certainly made the trek to see her.

Offline a_test_person

I don't think there has ever been a well reviewed Irish girl on UKP.

Maybe it's too small a country to sustain the level of anonymity required to get enough decent girls involved

Offline backofthenet

excellent review - thanks to the Leeds United fan. What are her tits like?

yours in punting.
BOTN

Yeboahsleftfoot

excellent review - thanks to the Leeds United fan. What are her tits like?

yours in punting.
BOTN

Tits are ok, like the rest of her, ok, not spectacular, just ok.

Offline Cunning Punt

I don't think there has ever been a well reviewed Irish girl on UKP.

Maybe it's too small a country to sustain the level of anonymity required to get enough decent girls involved

Er, there is. With the latest positive review only today.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109492.0

Offline UpUpDownDown

.....But that review aint all that positive either.

Back to Alana - she was my first punt, (and I think it was her first or second day of being a prostitute) back in late May. I couldn't have wrote a better review than Yeboah and completely agree  - looks wise she is a 5 / 10. She is a good kisser - but the rest is just a bit of a let down - she actually has a bit of a belly on her as well which isn't shown at all in the pictures. Probably a size 12 dress size? I agree with the review.

Offline backofthenet

Probably a size 12 dress size? I agree with the review.

mmm - despite the review and caveats she's not been ejected from my hotlist - just significantly dropped in standing.

A size 12 would eject her completely - Yeboah, you said she carrying a bit more timber below - would you concur with a 12?

Thanks lads - this is EXACTLY why this site is so good.

Online dubhcarr

this one looks tempting especially as FKKN an Irish girl in Eire is a challenge........maybe she has learnt something in the last few months re her trade?........we'll see maybe   :music:

Yeboahsleftfoot

mmm - despite the review and caveats she's not been ejected from my hotlist - just significantly dropped in standing.

A size 12 would eject her completely - Yeboah, you said she carrying a bit more timber below - would you concur with a 12?

Thanks lads - this is EXACTLY why this site is so good.

backoftrenet imo she is an untoned size 10 max, seriously, don't bother.

Speedy12

...decided to be a good boy for the rest of this week, concentrate fully on business, not get distracted by thinking too much about pussy and generally behave myself…. Until I woke up this morning with the raging horn, told myself to calm down and have a wank, thought fuck it, just a quick search...

Ha ha ha, the story of my life!

Speedy12

WTF is it with Irish girls and sunglasses on their heads?! Are they born that way?!!

Offline pewpewpew

WTF is it with Irish girls and sunglasses on their heads?! Are they born that way?!!
It's all that Irish sun they get