Author Topic: Cologne fkk - samya  (Read 1544 times)

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I am in two minds about this report as I doubt I will add any new Intel to the place, and I don't have the names of any girls...

Brief:

50-euro return trip by taxi from city centre, tip included.
50-euro entry.
50-euro 30mins. 75-euor 1 hour.
CIM - 25-euro (this was only available once...)
Free beer, soft, and warm drinks.
Buffer - salad, BBQ, veg, fruit, bread, ice creams (all inclusive)
Modest/small venue.
4 saunas - Turkish bath, oven, aroma, outside sauna top floor.
Only a few showers and toilets.

Girls (no names...) - arrive 5, left by 12

1. Distinct red head with a fringed cut into a curve, Romanian, 5'7, size 6-8, tanned, green eyes, very direct, good owo, but finished with grind.

2. Tall model 5'7, size 6, modest boobs, dark long brown hair, brown eyes, southern Spanish looking Romanian, good owo, good grind.

3. Black hair, 5'6, blue eyes, pale white skin, size 6, Romanian, good owo, great grind.

4. Blonde, size 6-8, sexy curvey, 5'5, good boobs, beautiful tan, brown eyes, think she us Spanish, good owo, incredible grind.

5. Tall Brunnet, brown eyes, 5'7, 6-8, best boovs in club (natural), had a look about her of sex, sophistication, and fast cars...OK owo, sensitive nipples, grind was OK.

6. Think name is Zara, 5'4, slim curvey, 6-8, looks like early days Mercedes from hollyoaks, tattoos, owo terrible, bring was poor - did not finish but paid...she was my anti-punt.

7. Tall 5'7 very thin very white, size 6, blue eyes, owo was OK...she offered cim (only one that did) but she curled up into a submissive ball and sucked like she had stolen a lolly...not very sexy at all...switched to grid which was great!

Next:
Rest...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 01:47:37 pm by FlyingBreadMan »

Offline Jerboa

Ok names are always a good idea, helps to ID the girls, you could of got the U-bahn down to the club for €2.70

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ok names are always a good idea, helps to ID the girls, you could of got the U-bahn down to the club for €2.70

Ha ha! I knew you were going to tell me off for names and transport!

You are right about transport. I wanted to get there quick time. Thanks.

jjjim

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I was back in the area on fri arrived at 2 and had to leave at 4ish for my early flight. Only had a couple of hours so had to take what was available.
Being during ramadan I wasn't sure what the effect would be. I think the best ones from last time had gone on holiday as there would be less punters.
Wasn't as busy as the last time I went (tues I think) anyway, but then I arrived later.

First girl I saw dancing on the stage in just a thong, medium height, dark hair, nice boobs and bum and slight dimples on her face. Name was Andrea 21 i think from Ro. Pretty girl, rubbish owo and didn't last long. Sex was ok.
She had a whiff of fish about her, possibly due to them making her dance on the stage for a while. Probably best to wait for them to have a shower next time, though I don't think any of the dancers did before mingling again. Time was against me though.

Second girl approached me at the bar. Natasha from Ro, 19ish, long legs, dark hair. When she frowned and said I had an anaconda after getting undressed I knew it wouldn't be a good punt (I don't sadly). Unexpectedly saggy tits for someone so young.
OK owo. For sex loads of lube and held her fingers in front of her pussy the whole time even after I asked her not to. Finished with hj. Shit tbh - she seemed v. interested at the bar but cold in the room.

First girl was prob neutral even without the fish, second I definitely couldn't recommend. Both said they had only been there a week.

I had a good time though interacting with the other punters and am sure I would have had better punts if I wasn't in such a hurry. I would go again in the hope that the lineup will be better after ramadan, there were a few older fatties this time whereas last time they were all young and trim.

Offline Jerboa

Girls don't get fishy Fannie's from dancing on stage, it's a bacterial infection of their vagina.