Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivago's Manila blog (and a bit of Bangkok)  (Read 43739 times)

Offline Vivago

Whats your tips via SA. Do you send a c/p or custom message? Google translate into local language or english?

How much effort does it take to close the financial side?

Careful reading of profiles often gives crucial clues as to what kind of arrangement the target is seeking, although I don't take them too literally, as girls who have written in their profile that they are only looking for a long term sponsor, have, in the past, quickly made it abundantly clear that they were up for a quick shag for reward.

Google translate iis not needed in The Philippines as English is widely spoken and many of these college girls speak better English than I do. :D

No particular effort required in closing the deal. I tell them exactly what services I require and what I am willing to pay (I am quite generous) and 90% of the time my offer is quickly accepted. The other 10% who think that their pussies are gold plated can go fuck themselves.

Finally nailed the rookie reporter last week and she was a stunner and a really hot fuck.

Yesterday entertained this 4' 11” near midget with a splendid pair. Yet another winner. I don't know whether it just luck or the result of my careful screening procedure but I haven't had a single dud on this entire trip. A result. :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

[url=https://postimg.org/image/my2wq03mp/]Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

hunter_11

How much roughly do you usually offer them? what apps are you using to find them?

Offline Vivago

How much roughly do you usually offer them? what apps are you using to find them?

£50-100. Badoo is the only app that I use. SA is my main source. That is where the class is found.

hunter_11

What's SA? Bit new to this all

mash

Hey Viago, just wanted to stop in and say really enjoying your thread!
How much longer are you in Asia for and how do you blag staying away for so long?!

Offline Marmalade

How much longer are you in Asia for and how do you blag staying away for so long?!
Maybe he'll just stay there and pimp some students for the more 'plug 'n' play' punter.  :D

Offline Vivago

Thanks mash. Got about 2 more weeks to go on a two and half month trip, one week of which I'll spend in Bangkok. As to how I blag it, I have a very understanding OH (she really just don't give a shit what I get up to, which is just as I like it).  :yahoo:

Offline Vivago

Bit remiss of me not to report anything recently. Just too busy having fun, I guess. Anyway I'm in Bangkok now and, last night, as a change from the same, same, I tried one of the increasing number of African girls who come over here on a tourist visa and work on the game for a month. Connected with through Line, she was a pleasant change from the Asian girls, with a lovely, smackable arse and tits with nipples like millers thumbs. 20 years old and on a break from studying for a MD, so she said. From Nairobi.

Once you go black, you never go back. :hi:

Offline Jerboa

These African whores get everywhere, how much was she?

Sparquin

You certainly know how to choose the ones with the nicest tits. Those are amazing.

Offline Vivago

These African whores get everywhere, how much was she?

3k for 2 rounds incl CIM although I ended up coming over those magnificent mamms. :D

Offline Vivago

Rounded off this trip with a visit to an oily where I had the pleasure of banging this slender young thing with her new pair of bolt-ons. Not bad for less than fifty nicker for 90 minutes/2 pops incl CIM first round and after giving her a vigorous work out, coming on those enhanced titties for seconds.

So its back to reality for me. All good thing must end so they say, but in my case just temporarily. All starts again next month but this time for a lot longer. :yahoo:

Old soldiers never die. They just fade away in SE Asia, shagging themselves silly. :hi:

Offline Cygnus

Thanks for posting Vivago seems you have had a great time :rolleyes:

Offline BeetleJames

Really enjoyed reading this thread so wanted to say thanks, hoping you'll do another on your next trip.

Offline bbj1980

Great thread. Thanks very much for taking the time to post

Offline doublehappiness

Looking forward to your next trip report... Thx.

Offline MrClive

An excellent read. Also looking forward to your next blog (if you decide to do one).

Offline Vivago

I haven't had much luck so far this trip on the punting front. When I was out here in the summer I could hardly do any wrong and yet now in the second week of my autumn/winter trip, I've yet to have anything particularly outstanding.

First to get the ball rolling there was Nurse Pizzaface. She is a genuine nurse who told me she was coming to see me direct from work and so would be wearing her uniform. Phworhh I thought and harboured hopeful erotic thoughts of this perhaps turning up at my door

What I actually got was this

So I was understandably disappointed. She had bad skin (hence the name) and was lamentably lacking in the tits department. But she was a happy smiling soul who tried very hard to please. Unfortunately, she somehow just didn't do it for me.

Then I had an entirely forgettable experience with a girl who turned up at my condo dressed like a street hooker. I'm staying in a quite exclusive block and this girl stood out, in the lobby, like a prick at a lesbian orgy. She was petite and cute enough though so I quickly maneuvered her to the lifts and up to the condo, only to find out when I got her kit off that she was on the blob. Fuck!! So she was unceremoniously booted out with a small note for her trouble.

Then yesterday I had another piss poor punt. It started badly in that she got stuck in the killer weekend traffic and was over 2 hours late. Then when she did arrived, she was a lot chubbier than her Facebook photos indicated. How did she do that? 

C'est la vie, I prefer my girls slender bordering on skinny but I'm not adverse to the occasional porker. She was pretty enough though and had fine big breasts but as the session progressed, it became increasingly apparent that she was one of these types that is totally passive and non-proactive. I would have had more fun with a blow-up doll as I physically maneuvered her about the room and into positions that I wanted. She had agreed to a facial but obviously hated every moment of it and made this all too apparent. I'm ashamed to admit I got a little tickle of malicious delight from her reaction particularly as I accidentally hit her smack bang in the eye. Then it was on to the main event which was like banging a large lump of dead meat, However she did have a fine big ass and the view was rather splendid in the canine position to the degree that I managed a second pop, something I doubted that I would ever manage.

Onwards and upwards though and I have two punts planned for next week, one with a competition winning pole dancer which should be interesting.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 09:33:21 am by Vivago »

Offline David1970

The best thread on this site, keep you adventures and photos coming.

Offline Vivago

I will. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I've lost my trainee lawyer/competition pole dancer to biggusdickusphobia, a common complaint amongst Filipinas with inexperience in dealing with westerners. :cry: She texted me last night asking that I send her a photo of my genitals. Sure, I replied, if you will send me pictures of your tits and ass which she did so I replied in kind.

This morning she tells me she cannot see me because my cock is too big and fat. :D

C'est la vie. It happens sometimes but is a real pity as she has a banging fit body.

On the plus side, I've been contacted by a lovely spinner from my last visit. I had lost her details and thought that I'd blown my chance of a replay. :yahoo:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I will. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I've lost my trainee lawyer/competition pole dancer to biggusdickusphobia, a common complaint amongst Filipinas with inexperience in dealing with westerners. :cry: She texted me last night asking that I send her a photo of my genitals. Sure, I replied, if you will send me pictures of your tits and ass which she did so I replied in kind.

This morning she tells me she cannot see me because my cock is too big and fat. :D

C'est la vie. It happens sometimes but is a real pity as she has a banging fit body.

On the plus side, I've been contacted by a lovely spinner from my last visit. I had lost her details and thought that I'd blown my chance of a replay. :yahoo:

Does this only happen with girls such as her that have other jobs, or with bar girls as well in the Philippines?

Offline Vivago

Does this only happen with girls such as her that have other jobs, or with bar girls as well in the Philippines?

Usually happens only with amateurs and freelancers new to the business. When I used to regularly frequent the LA Cafe freelance bar, the size of my cock was often one of the first questions asked by a new girl and I used to laugh at the thing they often did in the room where they measure you with their fingers and hands (down to the elbow in my case ;)) and then correspond the measurement against their lower bellies to try and gauge how far up them you will penetrate.  :D

Offline Ozy84

I'll 2nd that David. Although the op took some stick earlier on in the thread the information that is provided along with evidence and details makes for a bloody good read. Keep up the hard work vivago!  :drinks:

The only thing i would ask is that the chinese, japanese, Filipinas, thais etc in my experience all have noticeably smaller/tighter pussy's! You must be famous out there!  :cool:

Offline fuckit

James999

e they measure you with their fingers and hands (down to the elbow in my case ;))

Which sounds impressive till you see the girl  :D

Which sounds impressive till you see the girl  :D

:D :D :lol:  I wonder if she does duos with English rebecca

Offline Vivago

Speaking of midget girls and slippery poles, this week was a complete washout until yesterday. First the tiny, hot as fuck pole dancer knocked me back because of the size of my manhood. Then on Wednesday I had another sub five footer hottie all lined up and ready to rumble until she went quiet on me during the morning of the proposed meeting and I've heard nothing since.

So, yesterday I needed a sure thing both in looks and performance. I had re-established lines of communication with a lovely little 20 year old spinner who had been one of the highlights of the summer trip. So yesterday morning I fired off a SMS to her to ask if she was free that day along with another to a back up girl whom I hadn't seen but who looks full of promise. Just my luck that both girls replied within 10 minutes confirming that they were free. It was a no-brainer. I went with the tried and tested and put the other girl on a holding pattern until the weekend.

And a cracking time I had too. I actually managed 3 pops in the session which I haven't done in ages, twice in her mouth (every drop swallowed) and once in her tight little moneymaker. Houston, we have lift off. Its been two weeks but I finally have cause to remember just how sublimely, life affirmingly, fucking good it can be with a willing, enthusiastic young Filipina partner. :yahoo:

One that got away

Another that got away

One that didn't

James999

She's got quite long arms as well  :unknown: but those puffy nips  :yahoo:

Offline rockstar

I am so loving this thread. The fact that you take the time to post pics of the girls you see just makes it so bloody good to read. Look forward to your next post.

Offline Vivago

OMG, am I the depraved corrupter of youth, the destroyer of innocence? I was chatting with this charming 19 year old on SA last evening and I appear to have persuaded her to take a walk with me on the wild side.

Hidden Image/Members Only[/url]

She is brand new to SA, on the rebound, so she says, from breaking up with her bf and he being her only sexual partner to date. Mind you, he is 32 so must have taught her a thing or two in their time together so she can't be that green. And she did join SA in the full knowledge of what it is all about. So, phew, okay then, maybe I'm good to go, with a clearish conscience?

Mind you she still has plenty of time to back out (we are not scheduled to meet until the middle of next week) but I get the feeling that she might just go ahead and turn up. And there is the 5000 pesos (£80) sweetener of course.

Watch this space. :cool:

OMG, am I the depraved corrupter of youth, the destroyer of innocence? I was chatting with this charming 19 year old on SA last evening and I appear to have persuaded her to take a walk with me on the wild side.

She is brand new to SA, on the rebound, so she says, from breaking up with her bf and he being her only sexual partner to date. Mind you, he is 32 so must have taught her a thing or two in their time together so she can't be that green. And she did join SA in the full knowledge of what it is all about. So, phew, okay then, maybe I'm good to go, with a clearish conscience?

Mind you she still has plenty of time to back out (we are not scheduled to meet until the middle of next week) but I get the feeling that she might just go ahead and turn up. And there is the 5000 pesos (£80) sweetener of course.

Watch this space. :cool:

Legend I take my virtual hat off to you sir  :hi:

Qovaly

Impressive thread; couple questions about process if you don't mind:

1)  Do you find most girls off SA or Badoo?
2)  How often do you use the proximity search functions on apps like Wechat or LINE?  Are there any other tools you use?
3)  And finally, is this sort of searching just for Manilla, or do you do it in Thailand as well?

Offline Vivago

Impressive thread; couple questions about process if you don't mind:

1)  Do you find most girls off SA or Badoo?
2)  How often do you use the proximity search functions on apps like Wechat or LINE?  Are there any other tools you use?
3)  And finally, is this sort of searching just for Manilla, or do you do it in Thailand as well?

1. SA has consistently been my happiest hunting ground. It's expensive but attracts the exact sort of girl that I'm looking for. Students and young middle class professionals looking to make ends meet or some easy money by transacting the occasional short term 'arrangement'.
2. I use the proximity tool on SA, not that it matters, as girls often seem to quite happy to spend half a day on a bus or jeepney coming in from the boonies to visit me. The key is being generous enough to make it worth their while without ruining the market.
3. I've tried it in Bangkok with limited success. There are a lot of foreign girls, some very beautiful, on the Thai SA but they often try for silly money. I suspect that my MO would work well in Jakarta, something which I intend to find out as I'm planning a visit in the New Year.

Offline Vivago

Qovaly

Aren't SA's fees like $60 per month or something like that?  How would the local Filipinas afford that?

Offline Jerboa

Aren't SA's fees like $60 per month or something like that?  How would the local Filipinas afford that?

Stop me if I'm wrong but I'm sure there are rich local men and expats that can afford it, do females pay same amount?

Offline MrMatrix

Excellent thread Vivago - just read all pages, cant believe I missed this from your first visit. Sounds bloody amazing. Earlier in the thread you said you OH doesn't give a shit what you do. Is that true Or have I misinterpreted that. ?  :thumbsup:

Happyrob1234

like most dating sites its free to be a member but costs a premium to initiate contact but the girls are relying on the male members making contact so they can then reply free of charge

Offline Vivago

Earlier in the thread you said you OH doesn't give a shit what you do. Is that true Or have I misinterpreted that. ?  :thumbsup:

Yeah, we have an agreement. She can stuff as many buns down her cakehole as she likes providing I can shag as much hot totty as I like. :sarcastic:

Offline Steve2

like most dating sites its free to be a member but costs a premium to initiate contact but the girls are relying on the male members making contact so they can then reply free of charge

On SA the girls can send and reply to messages for FREE but the guys have to subscribe to send messages and and read them as well

Offline MrMatrix

Yeah, we have an agreement. She can stuff as many buns down her cakehole as she likes providing I can shag as much hot totty as I like. :sarcastic:
Sounds like the perfect marriage- shes not out there with you, is she?
Perhaps I ought to get MrsM some buns whilst I'm out later today.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mij

Great thread Vivago! I think a trip out there for me is just what I need at the moment!

:drinks:
Mij

Offline Vivago

Sounds like the perfect marriage- shes not out there with you, is she?

:scare: Gawd forbid :scare: Unusual situation but works for us and we are both as happy as pigs in shit. :yahoo:

Offline MrMatrix

:scare: Gawd forbid :scare: Unusual situation but works for us and we are both as happy as pigs in shit. :yahoo:
I've just been out and bought MrsM some buns. If she's stay still I'd have a better chance of getting them in her mouth  :D

Offline xxlmuscles

I'm off to Manila, can't get my ticket quick enough....what a great thread. Keep it up :lol:

Offline Vivago

My gut feeling was correct and the 19 year old who had only had one boyfriend (so she says but Filipinas are consummate liars so you take everything they tell you with a healthy grain of salt) turned up 30 minutes late, traffic been the reason as usual. She told me that the 32 year old ex-boyfriend, with whom she had broken up recent, had been dating her 3 years and had taken her cherry at age 16. Naughty but not uncommon here and as safe sex practices are, as yet uncommon and frowned upon by the hugely influential local Catholic Church, many get banged up at a ridiculously young age.

Heidi (yes, I laughed too) was cute and sweet and initially very shy and quietly spoken to the point that initially I had difficulty making out her words. She has a nice curvy body with just a trace of puppy fat that might be down to her age or maybe attributable to her job. She is a student during the day and works the busy 6 to midnight shift at night serving at McDonalds. Her shyness and reticence soon vanished on the sofa when I started kissing her and exploring those delicious curves with my hands. I soon had her outer clothes off and down to bra and kegs, I could then see what I was dealing with. We soon moved it to the bed where the rest of her clothes were soon removed. There then followed a lengthy spot of oral, firstly me on her with the added refinement of my little bullet vibrator, which she greatly enjoyed. I then face fucked her in various positions before straddling her and unloading a generous stream of man juice over her pretty young face.

Now I find that there is little middle ground with Filipina nature. They are either loud and in your face, ballsy and stubborn or else they are meek, compliant and submissive. I much prefer the latter variety of which Heidi is a good example. So I thought, rightly, that she would be up for some light domination and uniform play. I had brought only one with me, a Japanese schoolgirl uniform that I had picked up for a fiver on ebay. Pinays generally love dressing up and Heidi was no exception. She looked good in it and took a shit load of selfies. Her look turned me on as well so we had a little teacher/naughty schoolgirl play before I took her bent over a chair and on the bed with her on top, tits wildly abounce. Great fun. I didn't want to come in the condom so pulled out and got her to pull me off to a finish over her pussy.

Offline Vivago

Have my eyes fixed on this naughty little minx next. She's also only 19 but looks to have been well trained by somebody. :D :thumbsup:

Online Markus

How do you manage to pick up girls like Heidi?

Also how much did it set you back?

As with most people on here, we are envious of your exploits and applaud your feedback  :thumbsup: