Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina - Soho Walk up - 1 Bateman St - Dead fish  (Read 1223 times)

punter6969

Initially I wanted to visit sweetTeen_julia20 now that she has moved to Borough which is nearer to work but she was fully booked.

External Link/Members Only

With the warm weather and plenty of eye candy around I was tempted for a punt so went to Soho for a quickie instead.

Girl: Karina - Slim, long dark hair, maybe 5' 7, nice B cup and look quite pretty but slight belly
Paid: £20 + £2 tip for sex

She entered the room, no greetings or smile. No expression, looked uninterested and bored. In hindsight, I knew I wasn't going to get good service but then my cock and not my brain was doing the thinking and hence I stayed.

She went out to give the money to the maid and then opened a condom (completely ignoring me). No chat whatsoever. So I undressed and sat next to her on the bed.

She still had her bra on so I asked if she could remove it. She agreed but said no sucking the breasts.

She put the condom on me straight away but I told her I wasn't hard yet so she proceeded with some foreplay. When I was ready she put some lub on and laid flat on the bed like a doll.

She kept her legs straight so I had to work hard to enter. I grabbed her tits and pumped away while she looked away and closed her eyes, completely silent like a dead fish throughout. No doubt this wasn't a great turn on and I just wanted to come and get out as quick as possible.

When I finished she immediately left the room and disappeared. I got changed and help myself out.

This is probably the worst walkup experience I've had. I should have went home and called on '5 sisters' instead ;)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 11:33:02 pm by punter6969 »

Offline The_Don

Initially I wanted to visit sweetTeen_julia20 now that she has moved to Borough which is nearer to work but she was fully booked.

External Link/Members Only

By putting the above link in, this review. It will list as a negative, for Julia (unless admin or NIK, edits it)

Even though you didn't punt her.

Girl: Karina - Slim, long dark hair, maybe 5' 7, nice B cup and look quite pretty but slight belly

But another W/G in soho called Karina  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 11:55:05 pm by The_Don »

punter6969

With the warm weather and plenty of eye candy around I was tempted for a punt so went to Soho for a quickie instead.

She entered the room, no greetings or smile. No expression, looked uninterested and bored. In hindsight, I knew I wasn't going to get good service but then my cock and not my brain was doing the thinking and hence I stayed.

She went out to give the money to the maid and then opened a condom (completely ignoring me). No chat whatsoever. So I undressed and sat next to her on the bed.

She still had her bra on so I asked if she could remove it. She agreed but said no sucking the breasts.

She put the condom on me straight away but I told her I wasn't hard yet so she proceeded with some foreplay. When I was ready she put some lub on and laid flat on the bed like a doll.

She kept her legs straight so I had to work hard to enter. I grabbed her tits and pumped away while she looked away and closed her eyes, completely silent like a dead fish throughout. No doubt this wasn't a great turn on and I just wanted to come and get out as quick as possible.

When I finished she immediately left the room and disappeared. I got changed and help myself out.

This is probably the worst walkup experience I've had. I should have went home and called on '5 sisters' instead ;)
[/quote]

punter6969

By putting the above link in, this review. It will list as a negative, for Julia (unless admin or NIK, edits it)

Even though you didn't punt her.

But another W/G in soho called Karina  :unknown:
removed

Offline ralhar

I could see Louisa going the same way as this karina to be honest if she has too many bad experiences.

I haven't known bateman street to be a good punt since around 2002...I dont know why people bother... there used to be a dynamite portugese there called Ella who I think graduated to the clip joint on rupert street... after that there was a thai girl who i only saw once and sonia from sheperd market started there I believe but since then its just been a dive... back then the greek street walk down would have nice russian girls (2 rooms open)...

anyway my point is bateman street is a rush rush joint there to pimp the punters... they don't care if you come back or not.

no surprise there is a sulky romanian there delivering bad service... whats new.

punter6969

It was my first punt at Bateman Street and I agree that general reviews aren't great there. However, I went on a positive review from the Soho thread to find straight after my punt the same guy have a negative (literally same day hours apart)   

Lesson learnt and will only proceed in future with lots of positives.