Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top 5 in the north east?  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Manimo

Had a bit of time away from the punting game but am back now and feel a little out of touch.

Who's the top end 5 around at the min? Last time it tori was definitely the most popular . Also was jessamy from Gateshead.

Cheers

Looking4fun

This has been done a few times but my current top 5 would be
Bethany diamond Adultwork
Tori Taylor Adultwork
Ivy premium
Ayla premium
Unique sj of Adultwork

Offline Dwilko

My top five in no particular order

Keeva Adultwork
Skylah Rhodes Adultwork
Delilah Premium
Ivy (Now Tiffany) Premium
Tori Taylor Adultwork

Offline FLYING BLUE

Tori Taylor, Bethany (ex Diamonds), Scarlet Rose (now Scarlett Cavelli)

Online The Outsider

I'd go with:

Bethany Diamond on AW -  External Link/Members Only
Lydia at Amour or AW - External Link/Members Only
Molly at Amour - External Link/Members Only
Louise at Diamonds - External Link/Members Only
Delilah at Premium - External Link/Members Only

There are a couple there I haven't seen for a while, and one girl I've only seen once, but I'd have no hesitation in saying you'll have a great time with any of them.

Rod trotter

Victoria-premium
Amber -amour
Kiaragirl-indie
Bethany-ex Diamonds
Delilah-premium

All fucking good at what they do and i'd happily pay a lot of money to have these five in a room for 2 hours

No one comes close in overall services , fun, sexiness and friendliness.

Rod trotter

Interesting Brooke Knights hasnt appeared.i havent seen her so cant comment :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

Bloody Hell, I just had a wake up call !!!
Loads off my list had retired, Savannah, Lily D, Eva, Blonde Babe Honey, Vicky Diamond etc .....

I've been a bit stuck with my Favourite - Tori Taylor - Adultwork who comes 1st, 2nd,3rd,4th & 5th for me.

But other girls who I have seen and rate as good:

Unique sj of Adultwork
Ivy (Now Tiffany) Premium
Emily Fox - Adultwork

I've never seen BK either Rod, just can't plan that far ahead.

Looking4fun

I'll be honest Brooke knight is my favourite girl, I didn't include her as she's booked til December I think

Online ProfessorYaffle

Sorry I had to do a top 6, I couldn't pick one to chop off the list.

Antonia of Diamonds
Brooke Knights
Francesca of Amour
Sarah of Gracies
Sasha of Gracies
Tori Taylor

PedroT97

The top five girls in the North East. I don't punt that much but surely and  in no particular order:
     Tori Taylor
     Tori Taylor
     Tori Taylor
     Tori Taylor
and last but not least:
     Tori Taylor.

Joking besides Sophia Lily is a great girl. Brooke Nights by reputation is fantastic but getting an appointment is like getting an audience with the Pope (or fucking him for that matter) riding Shergar to the appointment!

Mysterious Mia/Madison seems to have gone missing - methinks a sugardaddy?

Tiffany, formerly Ivy of Premium and from the same agency Delilah although I'vet to meet her.

Just take your chances on the recommendations in this thread and I can't see you going wrong...

Pedro.

Rod trotter

The top five girls in the North East. I don't punt that much but surely and  in no particular order:
     Tori Taylor
     Tori Taylor
     Tori Taylor
     Tori Taylor
and last but not least:
     Tori Taylor.

Joking besides Sophia Lily is a great girl. Brooke Nights by reputation is fantastic but getting an appointment is like getting an audience with the Pope (or fucking him for that matter) riding Shergar to the appointment!

Mysterious Mia/Madison seems to have gone missing - methinks a sugardaddy?

Tiffany, formerly Ivy of Premium and from the same agency Delilah although I'vet to meet her.

Just take your chances on the recommendations in this thread and I can't see you going wrong...

Pedro.

And not one review so i take this as a load of shite  :hi:

Looking4fun

Eloquently put rt haha but I'd have to agree with you in this one

Offline Sar-Major

Me 3 rodder's

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sqlbatsman

Tori Taylor
     Tori Taylor
     Tori Taylor
     Tori Taylor
and last but not least:
     Tori Taylor.

So just to draw some baseline, for my understanding and probably for the understanding of other forum members who might be wondering and not asking, can this be classified as touting? Not being cynical, just asking seriously  :hi:

Rod trotter

So just to draw some baseline, for my understanding and probably for the understanding of other forum members who might be wondering and not asking, can this be classified as touting? Not being cynical, just asking seriously  :hi:

No just a fanboy of the punters darling

Mucher

My top five are
Astin
Astin
Astin
Astin and erm Astin :D

Offline Mansell

My top five are
Astin
Astin
Astin
Astin and erm Astin :D

Now don;t get me started on cars, quiet like Astin Martin's myself  :cool: :cool:

GeordieBadass

I couldn't possibly pick out 5 as there are so many top WGs in the NE at the moment. There's the ones who have been around a while and now some new ones like Ivy and Deliiah appearing. Depends very much on what age and services you might be looking for really.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Francesca Amour
Kiaragirl (Jenny of Amour)
Keeva
Amber Amour
Charlotte of Alure

Offline Bengeo13

I quite like these opinion polls every once in a while, and happy to contribute.
For consistency over a long period of time I would list in no particular order
Sophia Lilly
Tori Taylor
Morgan
Kiari/Jenny
Mysterious Mia (if/when she returns)
In amongst the new girls I sense there may be some stars of the future e.g. Ivy/Tif, Delilah, Keira, Jada from Premium, then there's Lucy, Rosie from Allure, but it's too early to say at the moment.
Existing favourites must include Emily Fox, Jade Diamond, Faith but it's been ages since I have seen any of them
Favourite touring girl is Aliyah Brown
As for BK, never been able to see her

Offline Bengeo13

I've missed out Scarlett Cavelli, unforgiveable