Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Queen Liverpool  (Read 1578 times)

16 review(s) for QUEEN OF NURU/B2B (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline freeze44

Link to profile- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied something a bit different and made an off the cuff decision to see Nuru Queen in Liverpool for a massage and HE punt.

Comms- Good quick and helpful and arranged time quickly and had postcode early too....all good.

Location- All ok and helpful directions to place.

Upon arrival was greeted with a kiss and plenty of banter etc. Apperance wise would say AW profile and age about right. Some of the pics more accurate than others that reckon taken a while ago. Ok looking and fair body for age too. Size 10 to 12 reckon.

Services- She joined me in the shower and then dried me down and I got on the massage table and had plenty of oil rubbed onto me on both sides of my body and all over. Not really experienced at this type of thing but would say she knows what she is doing and goes from massage to body to body rubbing and asks to be touched on the leg and tits played with etc. later on she starts with the HE and this was good and plenty of dirty talk and good technique etc and after a while shot a load. After that was rubbed down with soapy water to get all the oil, spunk and sweat off etc and dried off.

I can't fault the service at £80 for the hour and wasn't sure how to rate but for me I just didn't really get off on it too much and a proper punt with a massage would have suited me better. So, it's a neutral for me as if the WG was more my type then might have enjoyed more. As said, I don't want to be unfair as this was a bit of a last min decision from me and the WG seems very good at this and really gives her best but just wasn't for me.

In summary would say if you like a massage/HE and a fun chatty 40ish WG then this service might be for you. I prefer younger slimmer WG's and although like fun when I'm in punt mode prefer things a bit more full on.

No clock watching and all in all an experience to try if sounds like your thing but I wont be returning.

Offline Mr long sausage

Dunno about anyone else but I wouldn't be happy about paying 80 quid for a tug an some dirty talk off a 40 year old woman.