Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel of GE - Glasgow  (Read 1070 times)

1 review(s) for RACHEL M (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Reverend_Steven

External Link/Members Only

Saw Rachel about 3 or 4 months back for a punt on a tuesday afternoon. Good comms form her and accepted a short notice booking with no issues. HH at 100 was steep for me but a good day at the bookies had me flush so I was keen to tick one off the hot list.

Directed to a wee house in the Tollcross area which was discreet. Rachel met me at the door in a dressing gown and led me upstairs to the bedroom. The living area of the place was a mess with crap lying about everywhere so if you like a tidy gaff you should be prepared. Bedroom was tidy enough.

Rachel is a tallish (5'8"?) brunette, reasonably good looking probably a 6 or 7 out of 10, mid twenties, slim with a nice set of perky tits. A good looking lass without being a stunner.

After the paperwork was dealt with there was some brief chat before some DFK which was enthusiastic and felt genuine. I had agreed with Rachel prior to the meet that I was looking for deep throat OWO predominantly and I can say that it was given without any problems. She took my cock right down her throat and let me throat fuck her which felt amazing. She does gag when you hit the right spot which was great for me and there was plenty of spit and eye contact during the oral. Moved from there on to RO which was clean and fresh and tasted great. Again she was enthusiastic and enjoyed me fingering her whilst sucking on her clit.

Changed up to some mish sex and fucked her with her ankles by her ears for a few minutes before flipping her over and hammering her doggy until I was ready to blow then pulled out and removed the jacket before unloading in her mouth (no swallow but a discreet spit).

Cleaned up and chatted for a while before heading on my way a happy punter. Apart from the price tag I can't complain. At 60 quid for that service she'd bankrupt me and at 80 she'd see me a lot more but at 100 it was a one time thing.

ickydicky