Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress celeste or others  (Read 2532 times)

Stevie3060

Looking for a mistress could anybody tell me if they have saw mistress Celeste? Thank you

Offline Knight Templar

Stevie3060

She isn't on aw and I'm not sure if there's that many mistresses in Newcastle?

Online Kev3773

So if she's not on AW where have you seen her?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She isn't on aw and I'm not sure if there's that many mistresses in Newcastle?

How do you get in touch with her then or is it some sort of secret society.   :unknown: :unknown:

Stevie3060

Alfie I saw her just by googling and daviemac you do know the internet can be used for more things than aw don't you? #troll

Offline Knight Templar

Alfie I saw her just by googling and daviemac you do know the internet can be used for more things than aw don't you? #troll

so are you the troll ,?
 because daviemac has over a 1000 posts and doesnt  contidic his own post unlike people
with just 5 post , surely if you Googled her  you will have more details then us , also you will have the url from Google for the page you found her on , why not paste that to help us out

Stevie3060

No of course I'm not a troll obviously this was my third post hence still not knowing how to post links and to be fair I thought it was just aw links but yes in hindsight I maybe shouldn't have asked until I knew how to post links but I wasn't rude or offensive I just asked a question and if someone doesn't have anything constructive to say why say anything? That's what trolls do and the amount of posts someone has or hasn't does not define their character either way.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
No of course I'm not a troll obviously this was my third post hence still not knowing how to post links and to be fair I thought it was just aw links but yes in hindsight I maybe shouldn't have asked until I knew how to post links but I wasn't rude or offensive I just asked a question and if someone doesn't have anything constructive to say why say anything? That's what trolls do and the amount of posts someone has or hasn't does not define their character either way.

I asked a simple question, sorry 2 simple questions as you gave no indication in your post 1, how do you get in touch with her? and 2, is it some sort of secret society IE is the BDSM / dom scene one that's kept reasonably quiet due to some involved not wanting the fact widely known.

If you think that's being a troll the report button's over to the right.

If you're new and wanted advice on how to post links, you only have to ask and I, for one, would tell you.

Stevie3060

OK, my apologies. I genuinely thought you were trolling. I see from your last message that you weren't but I found her by typing in mistresses in Newcastle and she was one of the main ones and ha yes please is it just a copy and paste for links?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
OK, my apologies. I genuinely thought you were trolling. I see from your last message that you weren't but I found her by typing in mistresses in Newcastle and she was one of the main ones and ha yes please is it just a copy and paste for links?

No probs.

To link just copy the url at the top of the page you're on and paste in your post. Unless you're linking an AW profile then use the link at the bottom of the page, just under the 'more options' box. Urls on AW are a mile long.   :hi:

Edit

This must be her.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 10:46:18 pm by daviemac »

Stevie3060

Yes it is, thank you Davie. I'll get the hang of it someday :) but thank you until then

coolguy1990

Stop dithering slave and contact her now!

Offline Knight Templar

Yes it is, thank you Davie. I'll get the hang of it someday :) but thank you until then

:thumbsup:

Offline Knight Templar

fair enough
 :thumbsup:

Reeson69

No probs.

To link just copy the url at the top of the page you're on and paste in your post. Unless you're linking an AW profile then use the link at the bottom of the page, just under the 'more options' box. Urls on AW are a mile long.   :hi:

Edit

This must be her.

External Link/Members Only

For only £130 Mistress Celeste will knee or elbow you in the balls. She'll also stand on them if you require :scare:

Offline Knight Templar

For only £130 Mistress Celeste will knee or elbow you in the balls. She'll also stand on them if you require :scare:

give me a £130  and i will kick you in the bslks and hit them with s rubber hose  !!!!
0ouch  :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Sar-Major

give me a £130  and i will kick you in the bslks and hit them with s rubber hose  !!!!

And I can put a condom over my "Swagger Stick" n ram it up ya fekin arse.....at a better rate than KT of course..................... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:........:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

And I can put a condom over my "Swagger Stick" n ram it up ya fekin arse.....at a better rate than KT of course..................... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:........:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
thanks for the offer sar , however temptingtit may sound ( not) I think I will decline
 :D :D :lol:

Stevie3060

Hmm so err do you take paper or plastic and are you free from 1700?

Offline Moresomes

I'm not knocking it, cos I've never tried it, but I've never understood it.
I just couldn't fancy paying 130 quid for the privilege of limping home with my balls in a wheelbarrow.

Reeson69

Thanks for the offer but I can go down my local pub, insult the local hard case and get it for free.

Stevie3060

Haha to be fair I wasn't trying to see her for that. That's far too hardcore for me

Offline Hebburnlad2012

You could try Rosina x rated" she does a mild Dom session which is 120 for the hour, she lets you pleasure her and you also get pleasure from her, it could be a good way to start off instead of going straight for a mistress, can't link her profile as iPad is playing up.

Offline ImBatman

Other than Rosina is there anyone else who provides a good dom service?