Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I know it's like the desert but...... Lincolnshire  (Read 3794 times)

Offline Paulpunting

Morning people,
Lincolnshire and Newark. I know it's like the desert but recommendations please.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline RedKettle

Get over to Nottingham...

This is the only one I would consider:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline RedKettle

GolfNut

somebody mentioned this one, although not one for me

:scare: Looks like she's been in a scrap with her bruised eye and nose.

Offline RedKettle

she is one for when you want a bit of rough  :D

Offline _Bender_

Morning people,
Lincolnshire and Newark. I know it's like the desert but recommendations please.

Stay clear of Derby!!!  :D

Offline Taggart

I met Classy New Milf (External Link/Members Only) some years ago and wouln't hesitate to go for a repeat visit.
You are right about being a desert, and although I've seen a couple of WGs when on tour at a local hotel, I've also driven to Nottingham in search of a proper decent punt.

Offline Turtle Z

Fuck me, this thread really does highlight how dry the East Midlands desert is. From that list there's only Lucy I'd have any interest in seeing and she has no prices listed. Karla used to be good but it has to be said that her pictures need an upgrade to reflect current reality.

GolfNut

Fuck me, this thread really does highlight how dry the East Midlands desert is. From that list there's only Lucy I'd have any interest in seeing and she has no prices listed. Karla used to be good but it has to be said that her pictures need an upgrade to reflect current reality.

I was going to suggest perhaps a camel might be useful :D

I'll get me coat ... :scare:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I was going to suggest perhaps a camel might be useful :D

I'll get me coat ... :scare:

Do you know how difficult it is to get a camel to go on its knees????  :lol:

I'll follow you to the cloak room.....

GolfNut

Do you know how difficult it is to get a camel to go on its knees????  :lol:

I'll follow you to the cloak room.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Country Lad

Just done a quick search. Here's some profile to ponder over. Have not seen any of them, so as usual, tread with caution:

Tours:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Helpful info CT I have not noticed the profile for Lexus before .
Don't think that Lucy is working at present I emailed her last month to ask about prices and she advised not working at moment.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Helpful info CT I have not noticed the profile for Lexus before .
Don't think that Lucy is working at present I emailed her last month to ask about prices and she advised not working at moment.

:hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
What about this one? Pictures appear to be of that of an Agency.

Offline RedKettle

mediumjoe

Yes I have been looking at Jenny 27 but 150/now 160 far too much, but what an arse!! 
  sorry cant do links
    two on my TOFTT list
         Cally99  3222630  Grantham    cant find anything on her at all, fit and slim though
          shy sexy babe  kimberly  2413143  Ingoldmells near skeggy bits on here but no reviews . Dark haired Milf     

please feel free as I shant get to see either of them for at least a couple of months         
          Happy hunting.  Joe

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yes I have been looking at Jenny 27 but 150/now 160 far too much, but what an arse!! 
  sorry cant do links
    two on my TOFTT list
         Cally99  3222630  Grantham    cant find anything on her at all, fit and slim though
          shy sexy babe  kimberly  2413143  Ingoldmells near skeggy bits on here but no reviews . Dark haired Milf     

please feel free as I shant get to see either of them for at least a couple of months         
          Happy hunting.  Joe

Jamlove

Seen Lexus twice, good looking girl not a clock watcher friendly, great body, fucks good but can be a little difficult booking, worth 80 for a half fuck.

Offline bfgent

Seen Lexus twice, good looking girl not a clock watcher friendly, great body, fucks good but can be a little difficult booking, worth 80 for a half fuck.

Thanks for the info on Lexus. I have been considering seeing her for a while now. After your recommendation I will get over to Newark. Where is she in Newark? What kind of service does she offer?

Thanks

Jamlove

She's actually in balderton just of the main road. So far she's done what I've asked for that's on her enjoys list. A fab fuck to be fair😉

playboy80

Very difficult indeed been trying for two weeks then I gave up suddenly today she sends me an email asking when am I free to go see her if I'm still wanting too

GolfNut

playboy80

Weird. Sure she's genuine as would be ideal living in Newark like me 😬

Offline bfgent

I've heard from her today, apparently her profile has been hacked and she has only just got back online

Offline Stoking

Stay clear of Derby!!!  :D

Weirdly enough over the last month or two, derby is looking much better than notts. Sure it has the rep as a punting desert, but nottingham imo has gone quite downhill over the last year or two.

playboy80

GolfNut

A possible Oasis has appeared in Lincoln for the next week or so chappies of the fenlands.

A latina babe from Miami on tour in Lincoln (of all places  :dash:)

Also has her own website with lots of pics and a video.

Appears genuine but only one feedback on AW.

Any takers??

Offline bfgent

A very good spot my friend.

I have emailed Jennifer and awaiting a reply. I'm a little unsure on how real the profile is but hopefully all good. Only one review but from someone who has also reviewed a well known girl so fingers crossed.

I will keep everyone posted after hopefully TOFTT.

Offline bfgent

So far great communications, very quick and booking made for later today! I will report back

GolfNut

So far great communications, very quick and booking made for later today! I will report back

Hope it goes well for you bfgent  :thumbsup:

Offline bfgent

So do I Golfnut, not 100% confident but could do with a good time after a few very average punts