Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Krystal - sheffield  (Read 1018 times)

Offline knowledge

Morning

Anyone had the pleasure? Looks the business positive ratings, location could be a bit ropey?

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good spot.

I don't usually pay attention to AW feedback unless I know the punter that left it. In this case some of her punters have f***** girls I have seen which makes me think she is genuine. An extra £20 for DT is though taking ths piss IMHO !!

Offline hornyicepunter

She just left me, and she left me speechless.  That was the best treatment I have ever had!

I paid her 110 for a 30 min outcall to my hotel room in the city center.  One of the best bodies I have seen, really petite and small, big natural titties, gorgeous ass.

She dropped straight down on the floor and gave me the best DT OWO in history, then got on all fours on the bed and let me pound her from behind.  More DT OWO before next position and the next, before she slid down on the floor and sucked me until I came in her mouth - she swallowed the lot.  After that, only 20 minutes had passed so she sucked me until I was hard again, so she jumped on top and fucked me harder than I have ever been fucked!  She tried her best to make me cum again, but I couldn´t so soon after getting drained!  We were at it for probably about 45 minutes, before she called it a night!

Best punt in history. :D

Offline ColdZ

sounds like you had a great time! I noticed she changed her prices to £60 for 30mins afew days ago but now they've gone back upto £90.