Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia A (aka Antonia Ice) Petite nice girl - Camden High street  (Read 5899 times)

53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by ]
61 review(s) for Antonia aa (19 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Honestpunter

AW link for Antonia:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This was a plan C, A didn't answer the phone and had a really bad experience with plan B which I will post on a separate review.

GIRL: 8/10
23 years old
Petit figure
Small round ass
Enhanced tits (good boob job)
Perfect niples
Cute face
Lovely smile

She looks much slimer than in pictures.

Services:

OW
Light lip kissing
Cowgirl
Rev cowgirl
Missionary

Summary:

After being let down by plan A and B, started to look for an alternative and found Antonia on my HL. I always wanted to see her but had been out of London.
I just wanted a quick fuck so I was aware that she wouldnt do filming kissing or owo but as I had no other choice I just decided to see her.

Flat close to Camden station, all was arranged very quickly by text.
Needed to wait for about 5 mins downstairs but didnt mind it.

She shares the flat with another girl, she offered me duo which looked like she was trying to get some business for her friend.

This was just a very quick £60 - half an hour punt, she performed a very nice OW, it wasnt the most enthusiastic attitude but I was happy with her as she felt soooo tight!!!. I  enjoyed banging her really hard which she didnt mind

Came on cowgilr after 15 mins, we then were chatting about AW, I was showing her my hot list and she happened to know several of my favourite girls.
I felt like a good connection with her after sex, she didnt allow me to kiss her while having sex, but then when we were chatting it felt like having a girlfriend and she was the one kissing me, she didnt rush me to leave but then I really needed to go, think I could have stayed longer and she wouldnt mind.

Positive punt because of her tight, very tight pussy and the good connection I had with her after sex.

Perfect girl for those looking for a petit girl.

Any questions, just ask  :hi:
HP

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tergil

Thanks for the review, OP.

Mixed (mainly negative) reviews for her. Don't really know what to think!

marco.f

I've met her some time ago, but she lied on the phone on the services, so I left (and gave her a "negative").

I remember she was quite pretty: however, basically no services are offered (the profile is full of bullshit: I'm not even sure if licking is allowed, probably the services can be summarized in just one: "protected sex", which funnily enough is not in the service list). So at 60/30 no thanks (maybe 40/30 I would go just to fuck her).

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
the connection you has was probably the fact you had 15 mins left. id say she was odvs happy to " connect and chat to you!! "
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bigus Dickus

Pretty does not translate into a good punt. Her feedback is vastly negative. You had a (in all respects) 15 minute punt with a nice chat and the only positive thing is a tight cunt.  :unknown:

I wouldn't touch her tbh. Hey,  it's your money and your subjective view though.  :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

This picture would tend to suggest that it is far from being a good boob job...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Belgarion

Yup. That's a horrible boob job

dan10928

thanks for the review buddy.

thinking of seeing her this weekend. do you know if she offers dfk and owo? did you request those services?

keen to see her for the body but slightly hesitant with all the negative reviews she has.

Offline morganstar

Searched for reviews of her because she is in my 'area' today and found this...

'No kissing during sex' sometimes I think that a list of dislikes would be far more useful than a list of likes...