Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone help out a UKP tourist passing through Kings X?  (Read 783 times)

Offline DickDiver

Evening gents

Hope you can help a punting brother out with some local knowledge.

I'll be passing through Kings X in a couple of weeks, early evening. Looking for a decent punt from someone who, preferably not some Bucharest beauty!

Age not so important as long as they aren't coffin dodging but slim, possibly gym fit and a face that wouldn't stop a clock.

I'll be sure to drop a review of when I'm done.

Cheers

mrhappypants

Evening gents

Hope you can help a punting brother out with some local knowledge.

I'll be passing through Kings X in a couple of weeks, early evening. Looking for a decent punt from someone who, preferably not some Bucharest beauty!

Age not so important as long as they aren't coffin dodging but slim, possibly gym fit and a face that wouldn't stop a clock.

I'll be sure to drop a review of when I'm done.

Cheers

Dick,  Thanks for the notice and I think you want something reliable.  There is a popular brothel in S*****n Street (punters on here will be able to tell you who is currently working the address) and various addresses on Grey's Inn Road but also a lot of bait and switch and hidden extras.  My advice is to run a search the week before on AW, listing girls who have been active in the last week, that meet your service and appearance criteria, by proximity to the Kings Cross postcode, then short list using reviews on UKP, then post your three or four top picks in this post and ask for comments.  We won't know much before this who will actually be available, and you will need to have a back up in the vicinity.  I suggest you ask for specific recommendations to be sent to you *by PM* and publish them in your review as this way you will avoid any suspicion of touting. 

Dave

Offline The_Don

There is a popular brothel in S*****n Street (punters on here will be able to tell you who is currently working the address)

Been there a few times (and recently), some good polish W/G (IMO)  :thumbsup:

My advice is to run a search the week before on AW, listing girls who have been active in the last week, that meet your service and appearance criteria, by proximity to the Kings Cross postcode, then short list using reviews on UKP, then post your three or four top picks in this post and ask for comments.  We won't know much before this who will actually be available, and you will need to have a back up in the vicinity.  I suggest you ask for specific recommendations to be sent to you *by PM* and publish them in your review as this way you will avoid any suspicion of touting. 

Dave

+1,
also note the tube links. With in a few miles (of an A/W around Kings X), there lots of choices.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 11:31:46 am by The_Don »

Offline DickDiver

Cheers fellas. I get the impression London has heaps of choice but more hit and miss to the punter who hasn't done the leg work.

Offline The_Don

Cheers fellas. I get the impression London has heaps of choice but more hit and miss to the punter who hasn't done the leg work.

External Link/Members Only

Online Colston36

It's a damn sight cheaper than New York, I can tell you that.

mrhappypants

Praise be the EU and Polish/ Hungarian migrants  :D

Dave

Offline nigel4498

And all legal here too. :thumbsup: