Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot girl Roma from Admiral  (Read 1514 times)

justinjust

I use to meet Roma few times on Agency Admiral . Everytime she was really amazing friendly and nice person to feel real satisfaction . She have a very nice flat clean and smeal really good..have a lot of toys strap-on for the mans who like this.  Next time i will like to enjoy  the duo profile with Roma and her flat mate Amy. Roma looks much better in reallity then photo with natural boobs and hot ass i think her flat mate looks also hot.  :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

They look outstanding pal External Link/Members Only two photoshopped munters who will be four sizes bigger but still as disinterested in the flesh, great try Sergei

Offline kaj314

They look outstanding pal External Link/Members Only two photoshopped munters who will be four sizes bigger but still as disinterested in the flesh, great try Sergei

having previously held jobs which needed the use of photoshop, those pics have to be some of the worst photoshopped photos i have seen!!!

Yeboahsleftfoot

having previously held jobs which needed the use of photoshop, those pics have to be some of the worst photoshopped photos i have seen!!!

It's Romanian Photoshop, guaranteed to make disinterested skanks with a bad attitude look halfway decent before they disappoint punters every time.

Mendra

I am. It even going to waste my time hitting the link to look - I can reply on Yeboahleftfoot more than the evenings standard

From the "review" you can figure out its the WG herself - poor grammar. A Sergie will no better to copy and paste and edit a review.

Desperate times in a competitive market. Keep you eyes open and ear peeled gents. Safe punting.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I am. It even going to waste my time hitting the link to look - I can reply on Yeboahleftfoot more than the evenings standard

From the "review" you can figure out its the WG herself - poor grammar. A Sergie will no better to copy and paste and edit a review.

Desperate times in a competitive market. Keep you eyes open and ear peeled gents. Safe punting.

Thanks Mendra, what's new in your depraved punting world?