Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXXXY MERCEDES - Ilford - awful...  (Read 747 times)

1 review(s) for SEXXXY MERCEDES (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kaj314

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

as per my last review, just noticed her profile after logging in to AW for the first time in ages.

you maybe asking how was this punt awful but i gave it a neutral??? well let me explain...

wanted some late night relief around Jan-16, and her pics looked alright. sent a text, and got a quick response, following which she gave me the post code.

location - at the time she was based in flats behind the bus station i ilford not far from the police station. no lifts at the flat, and stairs looked very grotty.

Comms - evidently wasn't directly with her, her english was quite poor.. awkward block of flats to find.

looks - clearly she has had a few babies, and it showed badly with a lot of loose skin around the tummy area. ok looking, profile pics make her look better than she is.

service - i just wanted to get my end away, so wasn't looking for anything special, but boy was that difficult. OWO, light kissing, I did not even bother to venture downstairs with her.

only booked 30 mins and thank fuck i did. i just did not find her attractive in the slightest.

so how is this a neutral and not a negative...

she served the purpose of emptying my sacks, so cant give her a negative. i state "awful" in the subject line because i simply did not find her attractive in any way.

Hidden Image/Members Only

LL

Thanks for the informative review. She sounds shit. To be honest though I have never read a positive review of any WG working in Ilford. Perhaps I'm wrong but I've only heard of rip-off merchants and skanks working in this area. I had a good punt in Barking once, which isn't far away I guess but never ventured to Ilford.