Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheng in CLS  (Read 2249 times)

tonylad

Can anyone PM me the street name of Sheng in CLS. I know people in the town and would like to know the risk of "oh, hello Alice and how's Ted's lumbago today".

Now I could call her directly but I thought it would make me sound like a time waster.

Online Kev3773

Can anyone PM me the street name of Sheng in CLS. I know people in the town and would like to know the risk of "oh, hello Alice and how's Ted's lumbago today".

Now I could call her directly but I thought it would make me sound like a time waster.

Can't see anybody giving out such personal details to someone that registered barely 4 hours ago. I suggest you contact her and if too close to home simply explain that too her, she'll be fine. :hi:

tonylad

thanks. I did think that would be the case but I thought I would ask.

Offline Knight Templar

Been to many dodgy first pisters looking for locations , do people on here are becoming very suspicious
As been mentioned just call her, I sm sure she will be fine
 :hi:

Still-alive

Just ring for a booking, she's quite open about her address. It actually used to be on her internet ads once, so I knew it long before I phoned her and went to her. Been removed now I think.

Offline Paulost

Or give us yours and we will tell you how close you are lol

an04her

Offline simone_raven

Saw Sheng yesterday. Quality as ususl. First time in 3 yrs though she got on table and straddled me during back massage. Amazing

Offline Richie35

Simon Raven telling porkies. I do know Long (as that is her first name) socially and is a good friend, so we once again have someone not telling the truth. I have since spoken to her and she is far from impressed and assures me that this certainly did not happen!!!

Offline Tiger63

Simon Raven telling porkies. I do know Long (as that is her first name) socially and is a good friend, so we once again have someone not telling the truth. I have since spoken to her and she is far from impressed and assures me that this certainly did not happen!!!

OK....I dont think he means in a sexual way.

Offline maxxblue

I understand your defensiveness about Sheng, Richie - I think that she is a really nice person and have a lot of respect for her, but I'm just wondering if you are a punter?

Offline sqlbatsman

@Richie35
What a friend you are mate, you have just mentioned her actual name to the whole world on a public forum!   :dash:

Offline simone_raven

Shut up Richie two posts you prick. Loads of girls straddle you when massaging. Just Sheng has never done this before until last visit. What a sad bell end you must be to say you know her and to discuss. "Hi long, how are you someone on ukpunting said u straddled them is this true". What a dick you must be
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 07:31:38 am by simone_raven »

Offline Richie35

Very very sad, obviously nothing in your life. Guess what 3 posts now, how about that.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You're making yourself out to be a right prick, first you bring her real name to everyone's attention, so ,in a way, outing your 'friend'. Then you don't even consider the fact that she might 'straddle' some of her clients, in a non sexual way, but doesn't want you to know or it publicised on here so denies it. The more you go on about it the longer it stays at the top of the board.   :dash:

What a good friend you must be to her.      :wacko: 

Offline Richie35

What a load of pillocks on this forum. Obviously nothing in their lives.

sputnik69

Richie, does Sheng know she has a representative voice in you on here.  It's been said many times that she is a private person so I doubt she'd want you writing about her let alone giving her real name. You know her socially -  I doubt she'd discuss her job in social circles, but I may be wrong. You dizcussed this post with her -  you rang/text to tell her what was written?  Sounds like a client who in his mind has elevated his status of client to knowing her socially in his own head. Frankly, she should be more worried about delusional, stalkerish behavour as thats how you're coming across.

Offline Tiger63

What a load of pillocks on this forum. Obviously nothing in their lives.

Actually  mate  we are all wankers..but we pay ladies to do it for us

an04her

Sheng Long

The Chinese do say their surname first so he hardly exposed her real name

Offline simone_raven

It's the fact he actually posted I was telling porkies lol. All she did was straddle me whiles massaging my back FFS.
He's a bell sniff

Offline OscarC

Your not the only one.  Last two times I have been she has either straddled my lower back or upper thighs (whilst remainig fully clothed). I guess she does it to make reaching the upper back easier.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sheng Long

The Chinese do say their surname first so he hardly exposed her real name

Sorry but he has, Sheng Long could've been a working name, now we know it's her real name thanks to her pillock of a friend.

an04her

Sorry but he has, Sheng Long could've been a working name, now we know it's her real name thanks to her pillock of a friend.

Fair comment

Surprised people are still posting about her as its all been said before
I stopped going as I like a little feel and she doesn't allow that

Online jarrovian

Saw Sheng yesterday. Quality as ususl. First time in 3 yrs though she got on table and straddled me during back massage. Amazing
Well what was so amazing?