Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latest punt and last probably last English girl.  (Read 2309 times)

10 review(s) for Farah_xxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hungarian Lover

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
In Manchester yesterday, spent 5 hours waiting to see if one of the girls on my list of 5 would be available,no replies to my calls and texts despite showing available today on AW. About to go home when I got a reply from Farahrae saying she was available now.
Given the address, a 20 mins walk. At the apartment given floor and room no. Really very smart upmarket apartment block and a nice room. So comms good.
She opened door wearing a lacy pink basque which showed off her large and shapely breasts and I think high heals. Offered a shower which I took.
Payed the money then lay on the bed with her where she told me what was allowed etc. I could not use my condoms she had her own which was ok, no fingering allowed could not use my cock ring ( I don't think she knew what it was) she had her own lube and no kissing. What was on offer? From my experience not a lot.
Played with her large breasts and ended up going down on her which I don't normally do, she seemed to be getting some pleasure from it who knows, anyway as a result the no fingering rule went out the window. Explained about the cock ring put it on had a good erection but she sad it was to wide for her or some thing like that. Took it off and by now the desire had left me and gone a bit soft and she wasn't prepared to try and let me enter her. Was told time was nearly up. Got dressed last tweak of her tits and left.
Shame really because she had a nice meaty body and was a very pleasant girl but I got the feeling it wouldn't take much to upset the applecart with her.She does a duo with another girl there, I saw the other girl room naked across the room when I arrived, tits a wobbling! On AW 7 reviews 6 positive 1 negative. I've only seen 3 English and two have declined to have sex with me stating size a problem (6 inches is supposed to be average) and that's all I was but shrinking with age probably, perhaps that don't want to have sex with an old man. Who knows. Anyway it's back to EE girls they seem a bit more compliant to me had no problems with plus with their lack of English I don't have to converse to much with them unlike yesterday.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Seen a fair few English girls in the past, & they were all basically average. most a bit chubby & not very interested in the job in hand.

EE I also find have a strict No,No list. Asian on the other hand normally tick all the boxes. Virtually always super slim, & small firm breasts. Always up for anything,

Offline MrMog

FrankC the Asian Oracle got me into Asian lasses, never looked back. Not had a bad punt with one yet.

No idea why but all the ones I have come across seem to see it as something shameful if they did not get you to enjoy your punt with them.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
not all english girls are bad
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline MrMog

Never met my wife then Becca lol

Offline Robert44

not all english girls are bad

No they are fantastic, I definitely don't understand this thread. Mr Mog curious about the Asian link, presumably not mixed race?

Online Asianfcuker

Farahrae.

She is a British/Indian so could be classed as mixed race or British Asian, but calling herself Asian has a more sexy aspect about it.

Hidden Image/Members Only
AF
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 10:14:44 pm by Asianfcuker »

Offline MrMog

No they are fantastic, I definitely don't understand this thread. Mr Mog curious about the Asian link, presumably not mixed race?

I should have been more specific, I meant Thai Asian.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Farahrae.

She is a British/Indian so could be classed as mixed race or British Asian, but calling herself Asian has a more sexy aspect about it.

Hidden Image/Members Only
AF
Calling herself Asian may have a sexy aspect about it but the sexy bit was clearly missing on that day, £120 quid to lay on the bed playing with her tits for an hour not exactly good value for money. I'm sure there are lots of great English girls out there but I find the EE girls so far have been more to my liking.