Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FF Miley & Daria  (Read 1567 times)

10 review(s) for FF Miley (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Willyed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
External Link/Members Only

Had some spare time in Liverpool today so I chose to give Miley a call , she advertises on adultwork whilst her friend the shorter of the 2 blondes advertises on vivastreet.
The cost was £100 Miley said over the phone and was allowed to cum 3 times in the hour spent with her.
The flat was located at Pall Mall street very easy to find and plenty of places to park especially there's a NCP car park nearby, once I was buzzed in and eventually found the right flat as its a bit confusing the flat number layout in this building I was greeted by Miley quite a tall blonde girl with a very tidy body, then came her friend Daria a very petite blonde as well.
Both girls were stunning to look at in their early 20's I reckon and both had fake tits, so I was asked who I wanted for the hour and offered them £100 for them both for a half hour session which they accepted.
They didn't kiss much so no fk which was a shame but both did owo and were good at it.
It was a very hot day and time was ticking so the rubber went on and I chose the smaller girl to fuck.
She can take it hard and fast, especially for a petite girl whilst the other was sucking my nipples.
My first time with 2 girls and I throughly enjoyed it, there was a lack of communications but what the hell I had a fantastic time with them both.
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline arthurguinness

good girls, i generally go see the the little one. very enthusiastic owo and can defo take a pounding!!

Offline scsa

In their advert in says full on lesbian show, is this not the case?