Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rate your latest punt..  (Read 2247 times)

Offline MrMatrix

10/10 not gonna lie almost gave her a tip :lol:
But your last review was in 2015. Who was it with then?

Offline f_angel

4, the worst I've had in over a year lol. The punt I had earlier though, that was an 8

FlyingBreadMan

Saw 2 regulars recently...cinclusion after both was I need a break from punting...

Offline MrMatrix

Offline Happylad

Definitely 10 - would have been 10.5 but the sandwiches afterwards had a taste of garlic in. And yes, it was my regular and I haven`t reviewed her here because she asked me not to.

Offline Foxhounder

1 only good thing was the handjo, which I can do myself. :(

Offline threechilliman

9, yesterday.

I had a 10 as my first this year. Really can't imagine a better 1-2-1 ever happening for me.

tcm

Offline stevedave

There's a lot of 9's and 10's being banded about...either we have a shitload of very good girls about at the moment, or a lot of easily satisfied punters  :D

Offline RedKettle

There's a lot of 9's and 10's being banded about...either we have a shitload of very good girls about at the moment, or a lot of easily satisfied punters  :D

Funny thing for me was that this was asked just after a punt I had with a WG who is pretty poorly rated on here and who I think of as decidedly average and would normally rate 5 or 6.  I only use her from time to time because location is convenient, she is VFM and frankly sometimes when you have the need it is handy to get a quick appointment with somebody you know.  However on the day it was actually great - I think partly that I was just so much in the mood, so relaxed and really up to have a good time.  I was just thinking wow that was unexpected when this thread started, hence I gave a 9!!