Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belleboo4u  (Read 715 times)

Offline Dannydeaf

Saw this girl recently  External Link/Members Only

This is my first post so don't want to come across as someone who signed up to do a hatchet job on someone.

Very disappointing. Was very rushed paid for 30 minutes was finished in 15 and out. Claims to be 41 is likely to be much older than that. Claims many things in profile like "high class" and "super sexy" was very let down as she is really quite rough.

Hopefully others may have seen her and will verify this. I don't make lots of money so when spent on experiences like this puts you off continuing sometimes.

Offline Sar-Major

Saw this girl recently  External Link/Members Only

This is my first post so don't want to come across as someone who signed up to do a hatchet job on someone.

Very disappointing. Was very rushed paid for 30 minutes was finished in 15 and out. Claims to be 41 is likely to be much older than that. Claims many things in profile like "high class" and "super sexy" was very let down as she is really quite rough.

Hopefully others may have seen her and will verify this. I don't make lots of money so when spent on experiences like this puts you off continuing sometimes.

So where's the review on her...... :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

That's what this site is about DD, the passage of info good, bad, or indifferent. Let others know the perils and pitfalls you've experienced, so they can avoid them or at least be made aware of them.

If NOT I can't see the point in anyone coming out with the ODD random statement about avoiding some WG!!!

UNLESS your a "TROLL" and you'll soon be found out and then "Ya Fekin History".............. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac