Author Topic: Red light area Costa Brava.  (Read 1325 times)

Offline bob1

I'm on holiday this week and fancy continuing my hobby whilst here. Quite fancy seeing what's on the street so I'm looking for any advice on red light areas in this area of Spain. Thanks.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bob1

On my travels to Girona yesterday morning we saw ladies on the side of the road Sunning them selves, went out looking for them last night to find them all off shift:( anyway managed to slip out this morning again and saw a rather nice older lady. She jumped in my car and we drove to a dead area where I paid €30 for a suck and fuck but I swapped the fuck bit to cim, don't think she enjoyed a few days stored up cum, I should have warned her she said.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac