Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebeka.Diamond-Stanmore- keeping it in the family!  (Read 2739 times)

2 review(s) for Rebeka Diamond (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online dubhcarr

Link:   External Link/Members Only

Browsing AW last night looking for Carla (Stanmore) profile to check UK dates when I came across Rebeka with 300 views! Looked promising so booked with familiar voice (Nikki) for early pm today. Checked AW reviews and Smiths had already posted! so thanks for brief but informative review confirmed likely services.

Expectation: Xena/Nikki service with younger different girl.

Comms: good by Nikki booked with 2 hr notice 40/80 so went with £80 for one hour.

The venue: Xena/Nikki's place, car knows the way and where to park.

The Girl: cute and pretty (6-7) size 8-10 bit chunky lower half 5'4" dark hair blue eyes smooth soft skin 20 YO Tits 34B/C large areola and flat nips.

Services: FK/DFK, RO (no fingers), OWO, sex covered mish and doggy CIM +£10 (NT)

The meet: good attitude straight into FK after paperwork and shower. RO sweet but no fingers. OWO did the job but she has to practice, too much hand but cute watching her. Sex (covered) OK but I found her dry and hard to penetrate. Still persevered and got the job done. Post coital relax very pleasant and relaxing lots of kissing and cuddling. Her English is a bit limited but she is cute. Noticed during sex that she looked like Carla (more than passing resemblance) and she confirmed that she is Carla's little sister!

Conclusion: another gem in the making. pre and post session was talking to Xena, Nikki with Carla and Rebeka in attendance and thinking this is very close to punting heaven think of the permutations and possibilities!! I will visit Rebeka (and Carla separately) again. She is two weeks on and two weeks off and can only get better with time. As stated many times Xena and Nikki are good teachers and she should have a ready supply of OP's happy to sample new delights from a reliable stable.

Online dubhcarr

apologies Steve2 (not Smiths)

Offline kaj314

any links for xena and nikki??

sound like they are well known, but first ive heard of them!!!

Red_baron

Is stanmore station nearest to them?

Offline Steve2

Is stanmore station nearest to them?

A bus ride away. Nr Elms ave HA3 or a walk from Wealdstone bus garage

Offline Daaz324

Carla and nicki are pretty good! Will post my review up

Red_baron

A bus ride away. Nr Elms ave HA3 or a walk from Wealdstone bus garage

Cheers

Hydrant

Anyone know if a Rebeka-Carla duo is on the cards? Two sisters at once is definitely one for my bucket list and worth a trek out to Harrow.  :wacko:

Offline Steve2

You could always phone and ask the question. Even if it was, I am not sure there would be any girl/girl interaction as from previous conversations, Carla is straight