Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Annabelle FBSM  (Read 3649 times)

16 review(s) for English Annabelle (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online captivaman

Met for 30mins local hotel on Hagley Rd, she was bigger than i expected however not unattractive and very talkative ? ok massage which was conducted topless large breasts but would not allow and kissing/sucking so quite disappointing . HE
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

sln

I wished that I had see your review before wasting £ 50 for an hour with this lady .
Just because she is English she thinks she can get away giving a totally crap service.
I had high hopes , from the reviews , do some of you guys not know what a good service is ?
she is about size 12 - 14 ,went  topless , kept pants on ,  rubbish massage , and rubbish HE.
Thank goodness that there  are ladies out there who do provide a good service , whether it is just a massage or more.
This lady should not get away with ripping the punters off .

Dodo

I wished that I had see your review before wasting £ 50 for an hour with this lady .
Just because she is English she thinks she can get away giving a totally crap service.
I had high hopes , from the reviews , do some of you guys not know what a good service is ?
she is about size 12 - 14 ,went  topless , kept pants on ,  rubbish massage , and rubbish HE.
Thank goodness that there  are ladies out there who do provide a good service , whether it is just a massage or more.
This lady should not get away with ripping the punters off .
.......but what do you expect for £50ph!! At that she is arguably good value for money. You can get better for sure, but it will cost you.

Offline bestpunt

I absolutely agree with the reviewer...its not about the cheap price but her attitude too total disaster :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Dodo

I absolutely agree with the reviewer...its not about the cheap price but her attitude too total disaster :dash: :dash:

So why do you suppose you can have a punt on the street for a tenner and in a five star for a grand?      Err, could it be that you opt for what you can afford. Likely hood is the top priced would be a better experience than the basement punt but the can both be good value for money.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 02:28:49 pm by Dodo »

sln

Hold on ,
This was for a massage , it was clear that a full service was not on offer .
There are plenty of places that you can have a very good massage for £ 40.00.
This was not a good massage , not even sensual . Perhaps she thought it was !!
I now see that she has had other bad reviews.

Online captivaman

Totally disagree , try Hannah or kissable lips Different class or Bhawani ???

Dodo

Hold on ,
This was for a massage , it was clear that a full service was not on offer .
There are plenty of places that you can have a very good massage for £ 40.00.
This was not a good massage , not even sensual . Perhaps she thought it was !!
I now see that she has had other bad reviews.
£40, for an hour, topless and HR........tell us, tell us where these plenty are pleeeeeeease

shithappens

I've seen her a couple of times and always found her to be very nice , and very receptive to reverse oral. Great value for money when you consider kissable lips charges £70.00 per hour

Offline bestpunt

Reverse oral..now that's a new one
She hardly let me give her a massage.
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Dodo

Reverse oral..now that's a new one
She hardly let me give her a massage.
That was my experience.....don't think I was ever allowed to even have a peek at her fanny let alone lick it.......but she was still good value.
I am waiting for Sin to let us know where all these cheap alternatives are  :P :P

shithappens

I must point out that kissable lips is Premiership and annabelle league 1
You get what you pay for! I'll pay £70.00 for a great massage from kissable lips

sln

Do you have a link for Kissable lips ,
What is she like ?
As regards to £ 40 massages , there are loads , ok not topless , but a  good massage .
Marina for example , great massage and  value as long as you accept her rules , no touching .
It is almost if if you need to go to one person for a good massage , Marina or others, and then go somewhere else for a good shag , perhaps at your service or one from adult work .
If would be nice to have this all in one but I have not found that so far and I do try !
Anyone know of one ?

shithappens

Dodo

Do you have a link for Kissable lips ,
What is she like ?
As regards to £ 40 massages , there are loads , ok not topless , but a  good massage .
Marina for example , great massage and  value as long as you accept her rules , no touching .
It is almost if if you need to go to one person for a good massage , Marina or others, and then go somewhere else for a good shag , perhaps at your service or one from adult work .
If would be nice to have this all in one but I have not found that so far and I do try !
Anyone know of one ?
Your not comparing like with like. You wrote that there were plenty at £40.....now as we were discussing Annabelle it is reasonable to assume you are referring to a similar but, IYO, better experience at the same price point. I repeat who/where are they.....we all want to know.
You are obviously THEEE MAN to follow with your skills of getting the most out the girls.....you leave the rest of is in awe
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:09:24 pm by Dodo »