Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trixy - Stratford  (Read 797 times)

5 review(s) for XxX Busty-Trixy XxX (0 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pewpewpew

External Link/Members Only

Waste of my time

I sent her a text asking about availability and if she was in a hotel or flat. She responded that she was in a flat which is much preferable, and that I should call or text half an hour before I want a meeting. I text back saying that I only wanted a face fucking session but it has to be hard and fast which she replied would be ok. She looks a bit big but not ugly and if she did what she said it would have been fine. I phoned to confirm anyway and a woman answered and again said that it was all fine. I said I'd be there in 1 hour as Statford is a little far from me and she said that was ok and to call when I get there. This would be £80 for the hour

Parked up on a nearby street and tried to call but no answer. Tried a few times over 20 minutes and finally got an answer saying that I need to book half an hour in advance. I explained that I was the guy she had spoken to an hour ago and she wasn't having it and said again it must be half an hour. I explained that we had an agreement and I'm not waiting another half an hour so she said that she would send me the address.

Waiting and waiting and no address sent. Got pissed off and left