Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jada Premium south shields  (Read 3488 times)

happy-jack

External Link/Members Only

Saw Jada on her first day with premium in the south shields flat where I believe she is still working from and some others have used as well.

Jada's pic are accurate her body is nothing short of amazing she has lovely natural boobs and a arse which is quite frankly the best I've ever seen or squeezed. She also has a very bonny face very much the total package, probably gonna sound a bit weird now but one thing that stood out aside from the usual things was her hair, its beautifully done and very sexy. She is a friendly girl with a great accent very smiley and very pleasant to talk to. Onto mucky stuff! very nice dfk real dirty girlfriend style I didn't enquire about facials or cim so you'd have to make your own enquiries there however owo, ro and sex in a couple of positions where performed tremendously. her body is particularly sperm inducing in doggy she has a gorgeous little fanny which is like a vice and comes back with you on the out stroke, A sight to behold I assure you! I finished in the mac during doggy (no surprises there) after a clean up we chatted I dressed and left at no point during the booking was I rushed and her phone stayed completely out of sight, as it should!

all in all a really great punt with a Stunner!

also it goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway to make sure) her hygiene was excellent as I said lovely fanny and feet clean as a whistle (the rest of her was also immaculate but those are the two things I often see mentioned)

would I return? you bet I would I can see her being the latest Shining light of premium if she sticks around and enjoys it, Highly Recommended

Offline Bengeo13

Great work Mr Jack.
Super review.
Where are Premium finding these hidden treasures?
I have been tempted to see Jada as well, but been too busy meeting others from aforementioned agency
Now I've declared I'm taking a break so I'm going to miss out
Unless.........................................

Rod trotter

Well i was planning to slow down.

She sounds another find  :hi:     cheers

Offline toon972

Sounds like another good one.

jack-chan

This agency currently has the best selection of quality girls by a country mile. May be tempted after a couple more reviews.

Offline Uniformad

Sounds great just hope she wanders up Newcastle way

Rod trotter

This agency currently has the best selection of quality girls by a country mile. May be tempted after a couple more reviews.

Another one has been added to i see and she looks smokin anarl ffs....i cant afford it. :dash:

David Larry

Straight onto HOT LIST :D

Where about in SShields, roughly, is she located?

Rod trotter

Straight onto HOT LIST :D

Where about in SShields, roughly, is she located?

Near the town centre

David Larry

Cheers Rod. Is the location discreet? SS is too close to home for me so need to know I'm not gonna blow my cover :D

Rod trotter

Cheers Rod. Is the location discreet? SS is too close to home for me so need to know I'm not gonna blow my cover :D

Its a terraced steet of flats off one of the main roads.looks discreet enough to me

David Larry

Could you PM me the main road, please? Not the actual street.

Rod trotter

Could you PM me the main road, please? Not the actual street.

Sorry but im not from around there and ive no idea what it was called, it was about 5 mins walk from the town hall id guess.

Its discrete dont worry ffs

David Larry

Sorry but im not from around there and ive no idea what it was called, it was about 5 mins walk from the town hall id guess.

Its discrete dont worry ffs

lol, it's ok, I'm speaking with them now and now know the street... and I know it well. Honestly, I know enough people in Shields, so, unless it's worth it, I usually play outside of my home town. I've got too much to lose so need to keep the risk to a minimum.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 02:42:10 pm by David Larry »

Offline NotTooOld4It

External Link/Members Only

Saw Jada on her first day with premium in the south shields flat where I believe she is still working from and some others have used as well.

Jada's pic are accurate her body is nothing short of amazing she has lovely natural boobs and a arse which is quite frankly the best I've ever seen or squeezed. She also has a very bonny face very much the total package, probably gonna sound a bit weird now but one thing that stood out aside from the usual things was her hair, its beautifully done and very sexy. She is a friendly girl with a great accent very smiley and very pleasant to talk to. Onto mucky stuff! very nice dfk real dirty girlfriend style I didn't enquire about facials or cim so you'd have to make your own enquiries there however owo, ro and sex in a couple of positions where performed tremendously. her body is particularly sperm inducing in doggy she has a gorgeous little fanny which is like a vice and comes back with you on the out stroke, A sight to behold I assure you! I finished in the mac during doggy (no surprises there) after a clean up we chatted I dressed and left at no point during the booking was I rushed and her phone stayed completely out of sight, as it should!

all in all a really great punt with a Stunner!

also it goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway to make sure) her hygiene was excellent as I said lovely fanny and feet clean as a whistle (the rest of her was also immaculate but those are the two things I often see mentioned)

would I return? you bet I would I can see her being the latest Shining light of premium if she sticks around and enjoys it, Highly Recommended

On the strength of your review, I've booked her for Friday morning; can't wait.

happy-jack

You won't be disappointed! Also Sophia their new lass is amazing probably premiums best on offer imho I'll review when I get a minute, only on my phone atm

Offline dino1990

Just come back from one of the best punts off my life with this girl. Review coming later. Anyone thinking of seeing her today... Do it!!

Offline NotTooOld4It

Just come back from one of the best punts off my life with this girl. Review coming later. Anyone thinking of seeing her today... Do it!!

Can't wait to see her on Friday.