Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sassy Dream Girl / Dukinfield , Ashton Under Lyne  (Read 1178 times)

1 review(s) for sassy dream girl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline flintranger

External Link/Members Only

Met this young lady a couple of times now  :) , Initial Contact through AW , then a few texts when date and time agreed.

Friendly approachable and easy to communicate with , Direction by postcode and using SAT NAV so easy !!!!

Greeted at the door wearing normal everyday clothes , Clean and tidy place , Straight to the bedroom and stripped of in seconds , not much contact till on the bed.

She has got a great firm body and tits not skinny though not fat pretty and cheeky face

Nervous start , lay face down on the bed and asked her to gently stroke my back , she was soon tickling my arse and gently caressing and tickling my balls , GOOD !!!

Turned over and the start of a fantastic uncovered blow job !!!!! positioned right between my legs , very slow lots of ball caressing FANTASTIC !!!

Had to slow her down , she crawled up me and began some very nice kissing and caressing while fondling her great tits !!! 

Turned her on her back and went down on her very wet shaved pussy , Spent some time down there till i felt her tight pussy squeezing my fingers as she came !!!!

More Oral on me then on to some great fucking , Her on top , Me on top staring straight at her cute sexy Face !!!!!! turner her round fucking her from behind , really ramming her now as she kept banging back hard into me with the rhythm of the fucking !!!!!!! The bed was low so now we ended up in almost a pile driver position whilst i rammed my raging cock into her crushing my balls on her arse with every thrust , Boy this girl likes a pounding !!! could hold on no more now wipped the owd lad out discarded the rubber and just proceeded to spray the young lady all over with a massive hot load.

Lay on the bed as he giggled and cleaned up had run slightly over the hour now and was truly spent

Best punt in ages and a breath of fresh air , young  lady pretend to be nothing she isn't , was like fucking the shy girl next door you dreamed about !!!

Gotta be a big fat 10/10 with a cherry on the top , going to do a couple of hours next time as the fucking was amazing !!!!

Offline simond1967

A thoughtful and caring man.

Offline easyzx6r

she has taken her profile down