Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candice  (Read 1506 times)

ickydicky

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

she has been on my to do list for a while and i finally did her at the weekend treating myself to an hour something i rarely do on a first punt but i had a good feeling about this hoor after having emailed and spoken to her.

good location near Kelvingrove Park and the Art Galleries so just along the road from me. comms were good and finding her was no problem. i had asked for her to be naked and as soon as i saw her i knew the photos were genuine.

not tall but not small with great legs, lovely average size and firm boobs and a great shaped arse. nice face to. we had agreed on what i wanted and she told me about her submissive side which i absolutely love so we fixed on a safe word. she gave me some dfk to start with using plenty of tongue and i got my kit of and then she pulled down my boxers and went down on her knees to lick my balls lick my shaft and then take my cock for some really good deep throat.

i then ordered her to bend over and she took a real good thrashing on her bottom quite hard enuf to make it go red but not enuf to make her scream the emergency word tho she did give some yelps which showed i was stinging her. candice then lay me down on the bed and gave me the sort of amazing bj which soon had been exploding in her mouth but she didnt waste a drop and swallowed the lot.

there was plenty of kissing dfk style and touching and stroking until i was hard but she still didnt rush me. she gave an old man time to fully recover and then slipped on the bag and got on her knees to let me bang away doggy and fill the bag. being able to do that with the second pop is the sign for me of an exceptionally exciting punt and it a rare hoor who can make me do that.

one other who manages it is jasmine4hotfun who also likes a good thrashing and the good news is candice is not only bisexual like jasmine but provides what i am sure must be a mindblowing lez show and 3sum with her with both reddening each others arses. that is for me at some time in the future. for the moment i am just glad to have found a new girl who is close enough to walk to and who i will see again.

Offline randydandy2013

Good review, looks like another to be added to the hot list  :thumbsup:

mavgoose

Can you just expand on the flat / location ?
Was it clean and tidy?
Shower and fluffy towels?

And the girl , also nice and fresh & clean ?

ickydicky

not an interior decorator :P paying more attention to the stunning naked woman in front of me :lol: she was lovely she was clean and she smelled fresh. fraid that will have to do :drinks:

Offline Llama32

Any chance you can comment on any facial scarring she might have? A search on here reveals this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62233.msg796331#msg796331 where claims are made on some prominent scarring.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 05:35:36 pm by Llama32 »

ickydicky

yes she had an old scar on her face but not of putting and her smile and eyes were what grabbed me. and i am no oil painting either. gawd knows how many times my nose has been broken :cool:

Offline Clattypats

yes she had an old scar on her face but not of putting and her smile and eyes were what grabbed me. and i am no oil painting either. gawd knows how many times my nose has been broken :cool:
I was put off b4 with a negative or neutral review of her and someone mentioned a scar on her face..Bit sounds like she is quite good.
Cherry royal has a scar aswell and don't have any probs with that.
Am dito with the nose thing aswell.Had mine broken about 3 times :lol:

Offline Oscar13

Candice & Jasmine are fantastic girls.  Both looked after me very well.  Have seen more of Jasmine.  Must visit Candice again sooner rather later.  :cool:  :cool: :cool:

Offline Clattypats

Jasmine not bk till Thursday or would of tried her..settled for Lucy May today :)

ickydicky

Candice & Jasmine are fantastic girls.  Both looked after me very well.  Have seen more of Jasmine.  Must visit Candice again sooner rather later.  :cool:  :cool: :cool:

i looking forward to their double act sometime

Offline Oscar13

Sorry though I've only seen Candice  & Jasmine separately.   Jasmine I've seen loads of. :cool: :cool:  Defo wouldn't mind doing a duo wi them.  I'm sure I'd be in for a real treat.