Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: little miss orla - euston  (Read 4079 times)

8 review(s) for ~LittleMissOrla~ (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only

This was a punt that happened a month or two back, I hesitated to review at the time but after discussing with one or two people via pm thought I would submit my account.

I had been aware of orla's profile and reviews on here for some time and was tempted by the box ticking nature of her extreme pse services but put off by her pictures which I didnt find attractive at all.

Upon the arrival of her latest awank profile and more positive reviews on here, praising not only her service but her looks my position softened, I then saw a head shot photo which I believe she has on the UKE site which I thought looked reasonably attractive so I decided to book.

Her communications before and on the day were exemplary, unfortunately on arrival at the hotel I didnt fancy her at all and she bared little resemblance to the highly flattering facepicture I had seen previously.  She looks considerably older than advertised, little in the way of curves and markings on her extremely small tits.

I really should have walked at this point but having had this punt booked in for some time before I decided to see it through with the logic that I could at least tick a few boxes while I was there.

She is extremely submissive and likes to be directed, she happily gulped down my piss, she was also happy for me to facefuck her while  i pissed down her throat, she was also happy to take piss over her face and body. Her owo skills are excellent, she repeatedly gagged and threw up on my cock and she provides an excellent and deep rimming service.

At the end of round one I came heavily in her mouth and she swallowed the lot, due to not fancying her at all I half considered leaving at this point which was probably about 20 minutes in to a 1 hour punt, as we sat on the bed she started stroking my cock which rose to half mast.

Round two was very similar to round 1, I had no intention or desire to shag her so I once again came in her mouth. Despite there still being about 20 minutes on the clock I just wanted to get out of there, so after a quick shower and a chat I made my excuses and left.

I am giving this a neutral as although I cant say I enjoyed the punt there are bits of the service which are memorable and I cant deny felt great at the time,also her comms were excellent and really it was my fault for booking when I had seen, and not liked, 90% of her photos.

Offline pumps

Her pictures  which you mention she didn't resemble, She's not much of a looker there so I'd hate to imagine what you saw.

Prossie Drinking my piss - I must find a prostitute to tick that box one day.

Whats next to tick off your check list mate? A prossie who will take a dodo in her mouth? +swallow  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 11:45:29 pm by pumps »

Offline Cunning Punt

I guess a reputation for being so submissive gets her business that she would not otherwise have got because of her looks.

Services come ahead of looks for me - but only up to a point. Thanks for the review - very useful.

Yes, drinking your piss - can't see many girls doing that. As Pumps says, look at the positives and see it as a box-ticking exercise.

Offline claretandblue

No problems chaps ,as for what's next I think it's semi retirement, I'm certainly knocking the box ticking stuff on the head for a while  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

When I first saw her picture in uke I was confused of her masculine face and thought it must be a bloke -----

:sarcastic:

Offline smiths

This was a punt that happened a month or two back, I hesitated to review at the time but after discussing with one or two people via pm thought I would submit my account.

I had been aware of orla's profile and reviews on here for some time and was tempted by the box ticking nature of her extreme pse services but put off by her pictures which I didnt find attractive at all.

Upon the arrival of her latest awank profile and more positive reviews on here, praising not only her service but her looks my position softened, I then saw a head shot photo which I believe she has on the UKE site which I thought looked reasonably attractive so I decided to book.

Her communications before and on the day were exemplary, unfortunately on arrival at the hotel I didnt fancy her at all and she bared little resemblance to the highly flattering facepicture I had seen previously.  She looks considerably older than advertised, little in the way of curves and markings on her extremely small tits.

I really should have walked at this point but having had this punt booked in for some time before I decided to see it through with the logic that I could at least tick a few boxes while I was there.

She is extremely submissive and likes to be directed, she happily gulped down my piss, she was also happy for me to facefuck her while  i pissed down her throat, she was also happy to take piss over her face and body. Her owo skills are excellent, she repeatedly gagged and threw up on my cock and she provides an excellent and deep rimming service.

At the end of round one I came heavily in her mouth and she swallowed the lot, due to not fancying her at all I half considered leaving at this point which was probably about 20 minutes in to a 1 hour punt, as we sat on the bed she started stroking my cock which rose to half mast.

Round two was very similar to round 1, I had no intention or desire to shag her so I once again came in her mouth. Despite there still being about 20 minutes on the clock I just wanted to get out of there, so after a quick shower and a chat I made my excuses and left.

I am giving this a neutral as although I cant say I enjoyed the punt there are bits of the service which are memorable and I cant deny felt great at the time,also her comms were excellent and really it was my fault for booking when I had seen, and not liked, 90% of her photos.

Thanks for the review mate. :thumbsup: Sorry to hear it was a Neutral, I would of walked simply because I cant get it up with a WG I don't fancy. No idea if this is linked and she has stormed off with the hump but I see she is now shown as a guest on UKE.

TooMuchInformation

As I said she'll do anything. Worth a booking if there is some shit  :D you really want to try.

Offline collector

Good review. This neutral doesn't put me off honestly, liked how you described the no holds barred service she provided.
Not interested to let her drink my piss but good to know she is willing to do everything (or almost), I've few things in mind I'd like to try.

Offline fisherofsouls

The game is on - list the things you are going to try and get her to do then post the results here !

* She likes to rim, so will push a piece of banana up me jacksie and get her to lick it out :D

Offline claretandblue

Good review. This neutral doesn't put me off honestly, liked how you described the no holds barred service she provided.
Not interested to let her drink my piss but good to know she is willing to do everything (or almost), I've few things in mind I'd like to try.
Cheers  :hi: tbh as I said it was the service that I wanted to experience, if I hadn't booked her or gone through with the booking I would probably still be thinking about doing so,if you have specific things to try she is likely to accommodate!

Offline OutForJustice80

Good review. We pretty much see eye to eye on this girl.

Offline Bangers and Gash

When I first saw her picture in uke I was confused of her masculine face and thought it must be a bloke -----

Isn't that Billy Idol?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

As I said she'll do anything. Worth a booking if there is some shit  :D you really want to try.

My patio needs a good jet-washing. Do you think she'd be up for that?  :hi:

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review. Always felt that UKE overhyped her somewhat.
You could always retitle the review "taking the piss"  ;)

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the review. Always felt that UKE overhyped her somewhat.
You could always retitle the review "taking the piss"  ;)
According to some she is a beautiful English Rose

Offline distortedbase

:lol: , got to love some of the comments on that forum.

Offline claretandblue

:lol: , got to love some of the comments on that forum.
To be taken not with a pinch but a whole jar of salt  :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

To be taken not with a pinch but a whole jar of salt  :D

Interflora would go bust without those chaps.  :D

Offline fisherofsouls

I think you're being a little bitchy tbh

Orla is a slim and perfectly pleasant-looking English girl who gives great service at a fair price.

Isn't that what many on here are always complaining they can't find ?

TooMuchInformation

Orla is a slim and perfectly pleasant-looking English girl who gives great service at a fair price.

Many of her reviews on here from her non AW days say she is very pretty. Obviously beauty is in the ....... and all that bollax

Offline Cuntminion

There's always varying degrees of everything

Example Kew garden 2016 award winning rose

This is more

Dundee service station 7pm mother's day eve rose

Offline claretandblue

I don't think there's anything much in the comments, as I said in my review nothing against her as a person but I personally didn't think she was "perfectly pleasant looking" :hi:

Offline anyfucker

I don't think there's anything much in the comments, as I said in my review nothing against her as a person but I personally didn't think she was "perfectly pleasant looking" :hi:
you originally said "...but put off by her pictures which I didnt find attractive at all..."
You went in for the extreme services which were delivered but then marked her down because of her looks which you had previously not found attractive.
Call me a fluffy but IMHO that's a little harsh, then again that sort of logic is what my wife comes up with  :wacko:

Offline claretandblue

you originally said "...but put off by her pictures which I didnt find attractive at all..."
You went in for the extreme services which were delivered but then marked her down because of her looks which you had previously not found attractive.
Call me a fluffy but IMHO that's a little harsh, then again that sort of logic is what my wife comes up with  :wacko:
I also said she had one photo advertised that is extremely flattering, anyway I gave her a neutral not a negative which I think is fair

Offline Markus456

So are there any other pictures of her looks floating about anywhere other than the one linked above with jizz face cream?

Offline fisherofsouls

Of course if you put her in a gimp mask, it all becomes a bit irrelevant anyway :D