Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Lora  (Read 1240 times)

Boblowjob

I met up with this lovely lady today, SA1 area of Swansea. Nice serviced apartment, clean and very tidy. She sharing it with her friend Alicia. The lady - fit as fuck Romainian girl, quite tall cracking body. Firm and tight in all the right places. Perfect pair of tits, would definitely pass the pencil test, lovey big nipples to chew on. Paid £60 for half an hour, all services included. I text her prior to make sure she was ok with rimming, me on her and she was. Dressed in a tiny thing and some kind of net dress, neither stayed on long.  Started off with her face down on the bed, legs spread wide, me laying in between them indulging in her ass. Lovely tight ring piece and sweet pussy. She got really wet, even reaching round herself to spread herself open for me, fucking magic. Place was like a sauna so we were both getting sweaty which kind of added to the whole thing. My turn now, I flipped over and she set about my giving me excellent owo. This girl likes to suck cock, you can tell when a girl likes giving head, and this girl definitely does. Had to stop her a few times and tell her to slow down. Next on with the condom and into a bit of pounding. Doggy, her on top, mish, she took it all. Top girl. Asked her where I could cum, and in her sexy accent she said "anywhere you want" laid back on the bed and let her go to town sucking me off, didn't last long after all that had gone previously and came in her mouth. She spat it into a tissue and we cleaned up.
She in Swansea for another week, and I'll be going back to see her, 1 hour next I think. Also saw her friend whilst leaving, she's well worth a visit too. Best punt I've had in a long time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Bob

I've previously shied away from Romanians, but she sounds very promising. Sounds like you had a blast

Husqvarna360

BJ, great review, did she have billet nipples? I am very tempted to have a visit today.

Offline PMAC123

Went to see her when she was in Cardiff but got switched for Alicia who gave incredible head too, really slow and could tell she was enjoying it. A very high quality two Romanian's I'd say, about time :)

Offline HughJardon

Yes Ive seen Lora in Cardiff also, good GFE punt, Ive even emailed asking if shes returning to the Diff, but this time want a crack at Alicia

Thanks for the review B

Husqvarna360

Visit Lora today and had a great time to, she is here for a week then off to Bath.