Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow Charing Cross  (Read 2065 times)

pfg

I've ended up stranded in Charing Cross for a night. Can anyone recommend a good punt near Premier Inn?
I'm not familiar with Glasgow so locations in reviews don't mean much.

Thanks

Offline Glesgaboy

Sunday night
Ain't the best buddy !

You in town all day tmrw?

pfg

Only until late afternoon tomorrow.
Where do they all go on a Sunday or do the punters tire themselves out rest of the week?

Offline Glesgaboy

Most of the best reviews are city centre... So check them out.however if u don't get a reply before 10, best have a pint bud.
Bon accord for ale/ chinaski for craft are good and close.
Then get the top few fresh in the morning. All within 10 mins in the car/ cab.

Burnside

Only until late afternoon tomorrow.
Where do they all go on a Sunday or do the punters tire themselves out rest of the week?
If you can manage a punt so late on a Sunday night good luck to you, but please let us know. :lol:
You might get a E.E lass, but would be surprised if you found anything decent. :hi:

pfg

Thanks. Never realised there was an official punting day of rest observed here :(

Burnside

I expect most prossies have got a life away from being punted all the time. :unknown:
Ask yourself this, would you work late on a Sunday night. :timeout:

pfg

And take most of the week off so that's what I do.

Offline Clattypats

I've ended up stranded in Charing Cross for a night. Can anyone recommend a good punt near Premier Inn?

Thank
charing Cross is full of gypos m8 trust me

Offline Clattypats

Try 'fack my boys'..bait n switch at charing x..I walked when I seen the munter behind the door

Offline Clattypats

And take most of the week off so that's what I do.
wait till Monday and get a well reviewed one like Frank says :dance: :dance:

Offline solway

Thanks
Sorry a bit late,& you probably have discovered it yoursel-Seven th Heaven just across the way for a bit o titalation.

Offline Clattypats

Sorry a bit late,& you probably have discovered it yoursel-Seven th Heaven just across the way for a bit o titalation.
went there last year and one of the lapdancers I actually knew.Dont know if it was awkward or good getting a dance off her :)

Offline Micky5633

Sexy Horny tammy is working in charring cross today

Offline auldie63

Seems a lot of the girls are good christians and keep the sabbath holy.
Or keep us without wur hole on a Sunday.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Try 'fack my boys'..bait n switch at charing x..I walked when I seen the munter behind the door

and if im not mistaken shes a barebacker, dodged one there my friend.

moosehead69

Sexy Horny tammy is working in charring cross today
Did you see her this time ... Nice girl believe she's back later in the month...